I was wondering where can I find a F-4b? I went to column 5 but nothing and I see that we don't have one here. Hey column 5, any plans to produce one? any help will as always be greatly appreciated. :good:

Do you have WOV or SF? They have one.

Do you have WOV or SF? They have one.
Yes I have them. How do I get her over to WOE?

Pull teh LOD's out using the cat extractor, or try just dragging the folder over to WOE if you are fully patched up.

Pull teh LOD's out using the cat extractor, or try just dragging the folder over to WOE if you are fully patched up.
I'm patched on all the TW titles I will have the wife give it a go for me my hands are very limited in their use.

This should be just a point and click thing - apart from renaming a folder to F-4B - but you can pm me if its a problem

This should be just a point and click thing - apart from renaming a folder to F-4B - but you can pm me if its a problem
Rgr that, will give it a go. Thank you for your help CoolHand29

Knowing what game you want to install it to would be nice, as well.

If, I can assume, you're going to install it into WoI, you'll need EVERYTHING that relates to the F-4B you'll need:

main ini

data ini

loadout ini

cockpit ini

avionics ini

hangar screen

the ENTIRE cockpit folder (which means extracting ALL the bmps, tgas, and cockipt lod), as it's a completely different pit from the E

All the aircraft lods.

All the skin bmps, decals, etc. Decals will have to be placed

1) in the /decals folder (in the main /Objects folder or

2) in a /d subfolder in the whichever skin is used or

3) in a F-4B/Decals subfolder, with the decals ini pointer adjusted <- which would need doing in any case

All the above will make it super easy to transfer the entire aircrft folder between games. No different than putting the WoV A-7, A-6 or F-8 into SF, WoE or WoI

So, there's your parts list!! Now, get to work!!!! :wink: The CO wants them up and running within the hour!!

Wrench

kevin stein

Hey Kev! I was going to bring her into WOE so i'm assuming the process is the same? I was praying that there was one available from column 5 or here but no such luck. In any case Thanks Kev!

Psst

Kev, if you look in the cat flie of a fully patched WOE, the lod's are already in there.....

Hey Kev! I was going to bring her into WOE so i'm assuming the process is the same? I was praying that there was one available from column 5 or here but no such luck. In any case Thanks Kev!

Well, if it's WOE you don't need to extract everything because the F-4B files are already in WOE's object.cat. What you do need are the F-4B.ini, loadout.ini and a cockpit folder. You could even use the F-4D directory as reference... (read: make a copy of it and rename everything to F-4B) :wink:

Edited by Gocad

True, I forgot that fully patched should have it all. But, since it only takes a few seconds to extract, I like all the bits at hand :good:

Blame it on the mechanic in me!!! :biggrin:

Wrench

kevin stein

Well, if it's WOE you don't need to extract everything because the F-4B files are already in WOE's object.cat. What you do need are the F-4B.ini, loadout.ini and a cockpit folder. You could even use the F-4D directory as reference. :wink:
Rgr that! thanks men! :good: