Sign in to follow this  

How big is the deal to put aircrafts from SFP1 and WoV into WoE and will that work after the merging?

It can be done but it is a major task.

1. Transfer of terrain is easy.

2. Be fully patched.

3. You have to make sure any object that is not in WOE, but are in SF and are put into WOE. (that includes ground objects, aircraft etc etc.) That way the campaigns work.

4. If you install WOE you can merge WOV it already (it gives you the option)

Its not really worth the time. Just keep SF separate and it will save you a ton of headaches.

I can keep SFP1 separate, but I can't fly the aircrafts in WoE in the desert theatre.

The Jaguar has 2 pylons on the upper sides of its wings is that the true in the real jet?

Where can I find a cockpit of U-2?

I can keep SFP1 separate, but I can't fly the aircrafts in WoE in the desert theatre.

Probably easier to copy the desert terrain folder to WOE tbh

There might be an error of the mirrors. They duplicate the ssame reflection of the rear. Can that be fixed?

Actually, British jaguar had that pylons built in. I have a book on "modern air combat" which dates back to 1980, and british jaguar clearly had it.

Does anyone run into trouble integrating the pits witht he aircrafts?

Actually, British jaguar had that pylons built in. I have a book on "modern air combat" which dates back to 1980, and british jaguar clearly had it.

Is that a photo? - My Airplane encyclopedia (~1991) mentions the overwing pylons as a hasty 'Mod' for operation Granby about 3 times.

I suppose they could have been specced out but hardly used before then - lazy authors!

Is that a photo? - My Airplane encyclopedia (~1991) mentions the overwing pylons as a hasty 'Mod' for operation Granby about 3 times.

I suppose they could have been specced out but hardly used before then - lazy authors!

http://www.faqs.org/docs/air/avjag.html

Faqs.org says the same thing, 1990 the mod came about. I thought they had it long before that.

Does anyone run into trouble integrating the pits witht he aircrafts?

It all works fine here. Dont forget the CockpitDataFile=Mig*_cockpit.ini definition inside the data.ini

All Jaguar International aircraft were able to be fitted with the overwing pylons. Not sure if either India or Equador used these for AAM's but I'm fairly sure I've seen a pic of an Omani Jaguar with them fitted.

The Jaguar has 2 pylons on the upper sides of its wings is that the true in the real jet?

Where can I find a cockpit of U-2?

Try Google Image search for "U-2 cockpit". Bunches of shots.

Lexx_Luthor has a nice cockpit tweek for the U-2 over at the 3rd Wire Forums, look for his 'stargetic' :haha: (my misspelling that I'll never live down!) cockpit thread. There's some realllllly good stuff in there!!!

A simple copy of the /Desert folder into WoE will cure your ills. Just move the whole thing over.

Wrench

kevin stein

The first version of the Jaguar to use overwings missiles was the Jaguar International. That model was supplied to India in 1979. Later, the RAF adopted the overwings missiles.

Here's a good page about the history of the Jaguar with the Indian Air Force.

Can't find it here. I guess it may be by my parents, as I got that book as a teenager. What my memory tell me is: "British jaguar, firing a red-painted missile (so, I guess it's some test) from an upward pylon. The picture was clearly taken from a camera set on the tail of the plane, with sort of "gun cam".

It might be some prototype test!