Sign in to follow this  
Guest pfunkmusik

Holy Cow, My Terrain Worked!

Guest pfunkmusik

Welcome to Serbia...I think...

img00020.jpg

img00019.jpg

img00021.jpg

And now for the new movie from Pfunk Pfilms Studios, "Dude, Where's My Airbase?"

img00022.jpg

Oh, it's so saaaddd....

pfunk

it will all come together for you my man! Great work so far!! :good::ok::clapping:

Mountains... So nice....

Guest pfunkmusik

Now I can't get the transition textures to behave.

Why is it when I'm building a texture list, I can hit the '3-way' check box, but the dadgum thing greys out the last choice for me? I can select the first choice, but I cannot choose the third one.

Looking good so far! What real-world geography is this

representing?

:ok:

"Welcome to Serbia...I think..."

Yeah, I'm struggling with the terrain tiles too. Pain in the ***! I must say. For some reason the transition textures aren't autotexturing. I dread having to manually texture the entire black sea, a good deal of the Aegean and Mediterranian coast.

"Welcome to Serbia...I think..."

Yeah, I'm struggling with the terrain tiles too. Pain in the ***! I must say. For some reason the transition textures aren't autotexturing. I dread having to manually texture the entire black sea, a good deal of the Aegean and Mediterranian coast.

You won't have to.

I dreaded the same thing, long ago.

I didn't have to.

I ended up being able to autotexture lakes everywhere I wanted across Mongolia, up to over 2000m altitude.

Guest pfunkmusik
Now I can't get the transition textures to behave.

Why is it when I'm building a texture list, I can hit the '3-way' check box, but the dadgum thing greys out the last choice for me? I can select the first choice, but I cannot choose the third one.

Well, it's supposed to be the area around the Adriatic, which'll be good for Allied Force or something. What I'd like to do is an older campaign, say Greece in '57 or '58. Sabres vs. MiGs...

pfunk

Oh yea, eraser, I dunno. I never tried the TE way of making texture list. I always built it up in the text file, copy pasting and editing.

Now I'm pulling my hair over a new problem that popped up for me. Can't figure it out. :dntknw:

--

EDIT ... ughh I didn't have a 2-way transition. Now it works. Never would have guessed it, the two tiles didn't seem to meet anywhere.

Edited by Lexx_Luthor

stay with it dude!!! looking very nice!!!

Ditto!