Sign in to follow this  
Viper6

The history channel

On the history channel they are showing Dogfights involving the f-4 right now here in california it is Mr. Driscoll and Mr. cunningham and they are talking about the wagon wheel in a real mission this stuff is GREAT!! It is May 10th 1972 they are going up against Col. Tomb

Edited by Viper6

I have season 1 and even my kids watch it

Thanks for the link! I preordered the 2 seasons package. :salute:

I love Dogfights, but I wish they have their simualation game/show out to stores or a download, I didn't really like their online steam/valve type game.

I really do love this show but I just wish they paid a bit more attention to detail such as showing US 'star and bar' insignia on both upper wings of an USAF F-4 (and not angled) and a USN F-4 jock explains that he's fired his last missile and then they show a fully armed bird. Oh, and did F-4D's really carry a centreline tank with one 370-gal wing tank and an ECM pod where the other 370-gal should be?

The graphics are a bit good though aren't they!

It is sad that the series is not to be continued. I'm going to write to the Military Channel and see if they can pick it up and produce a 3rd season. :good:

Maybe we can make the 3rd season using the ThirdWire series and other flight sims? Just a suggestion. :good:

Third Season with TK sims?

Simple:

Episode 1:

- "Carnage over Dhimar" - strap into the cockpit with 2nd Lt. Ace Pilot as he tries to destroy the Comn building at Dhimari. In his next mission, he was sent to do something even more dangerous: destroy the Comn building at Parani!

Any other episode titles?

:D

That sounds like we could make it into a movie. "Ace Pilot and the EvilDamnCommBuildings from OUTER SPACE"

"Ace Pilot's F-4 is here. The Dhimari pilot's MiG-21 is here. The high-resolution skin on Ace's F-4 Phantom is making the twin-engined fighter highly visible in the clear Dhimari sky . With all game performance parameters set on 'hard', Ace is forced to duke it out with the MiG..."

Edited by Tristan

LOL you guys are too funny! :rofl: At least someone else has watched this show other than me! :good::ok::biggrin:

"Ace Pilot's F-4 is here. The Dhimari pilot's MiG-21 is here. The high-resolution skin on Ace's F-4 Phantom is making the twin-engined fighter highly visible in the clear Dhimari sky . With all game performance parameters set on 'hard', Ace is forced to duke it out with the MiG..."

hahaha you nailed it, bro.   :notworthy:

"This is Ace F-100. He is a mercenary flying a top-modern American figther. Here is a MiG-17. Its just there in case Ace wants to fire his Aim-9B Sidewinders at something. It is not a treath."

(