Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

PhantomWarrior's Death - Or Not? PLEASE READ!!

This morning, Ranger332 posted a disturbing thread on the death of a fellow biohaz member in Iraq while serving his country. I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say it troubled me greatly this morning. As evidence in the thread shows, I was not alone in this sadness, as many of you posted condolences in the thread.

We were all duped.

Yes, you read it right. Ranger332 lied to us. Actually, he didn't lie, PhantomWarrior did die. But PhantomWarrior was just an alter ego and alias for one of several accounts held by Ranger332.

Something didn't seem quite "right" when I read the initial post, so I started to investigate. When I looked at all of PhantomWarrior's (from here on referred to as PW) messages, several things stood out to me.

First off, in one of PW's posts he said he was 39 years old and retired military. That got me thinking, why was he in Iraq? Then I started looking at other things. For instance, on a whim, I looked at his sig image and found out it was linked to an image located at:

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/ranger332walker/images/pwsig.jpg

Wait a sec, I though Ranger barely knew the guy. But hell, he was probably just being nice and sharing some webspace.

Then I checked IP addresses PW posted from. You see, when you post on the Biohaz forum (or just about any forum for that matter) your IP address is logged. It took about 2 seconds to realize that PW and Ranger were posting from the same dsl exchange in Austin, Texas (dsl.austtx.swbell.net). At first I couldn't find an exact match, but there was other interesting clues. For instance, Take SandViper's post. After I asked Ranger to find out more info so we could do some sort of 'memorial' for PW, he said he would try to find out more from his friend SandViper. A little while later SandViper left a vague message.

Guess where SandViper posted from:

doh.jpg

This evening, I got a rambling message from Ranger about PW's family:

76844860: think Mudd was asking seems PW death occured around the 

the 31 july2003 

he was in the 4 th ID

somewere in the suni triangle

his icq # was 174234975

the person that sent me the info has to ask for the name as they have been getting "wierd" stuff in the e-mail and are reluctant to "talk" to ppl they dont know

76844860: heading off to report in will see what I can do later maybe some of the workmate will know more one persom at the site looks at the site he may know more

76844860: jef I just posted all I got todate

Tonight, Fates found the smoking gun.

busted.jpg

Ranger, you are one stupid sick individual. Bulls**tting me is one thing, you've tried to do it before, and you were banned for over a month. Against my better judgement and the recommendations of my staff, I allowed you to come back online with the express warning not to try pulling any more crap. Not 3 weeks later, you bulls**t me (and the whole community) again, bigtime.

That's bad enough, but to lie to the Biohaz community about a death of a soldier is beyond belief. I could go on a tirade for the next hour on what kind of a pathetic lowlife sick scumbag you are, but I think I'll let some of the REAL men and women who served in our armed forces speak on that. As for me, I'll make it simple. You are banned from this community for as long as I have any say. Do not darken my door again with your pathetic existence and fake accounts. I WILL be watching for you. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out any aliases you might come up with, as your 1st grade language skills give you away easily. Also banned are your other aliases:

Jaeger332

SandViper

and the dearly departed PhantomWarrior

Plus any others I find with matching IP's. And I WILL be looking.

I will hold the ban on your account for 1 day to see if you have anything to say for yourself, not that I can imagine anything you could say to make up for what you've done here today. The most I can hope for is an apology to the community for your actions. Get some professional help man, you need it.

Dismissed.

no word....just 1 image

guadal2.jpg

hehehe.. hahaha... lol... lmao... rofl... roflmao...

that is sad dude... that you have to create so many diffrent personas so someone would talk to you.. and the only person that actually talked to you was... yourself lol..

have you seen the movie Identity? thats what this reminds me of.. hahaha

f***ing poser....eat s**t and die.

I know a few real Rangers that would like to get their hands on a piece of s**t like you...

Guest Ranger332

First off jeager is as stated my wife

Sand is a person the is in the same bulding that iam in at work.

and as far as PW yes he posted on my web site till he got his own

and if you rember I asked you to to a trace to see if we could find hin.

and as statted he was allowed to remote to my pc so there take it or leave it

"I wanna be a chairborne ranger"

"I wanna lie in the face of strangers"

"I wanna be an internet poser"

"I wanna pretend i'm not a loser"

Moron.

Guest Ranger332

before you rake someone over th coals I stated he remoted off my pc I knew him bout as much as I know you all

Jaeger is my wife so of corse we have the same ip

and Sand is a a TNG millitary post as he dosent have internet so there

and faking a mans death I would not do that as in nova we were told that a man callsign was dead found out it was another and not the one we knew.

First off jeager is as stated my wife

Can't really speak to that one way or another, although I don't believe a word you say at this point.

Sand is a person the is in the same bulding that iam in at work.
SandViper has posted 7 times. All 7 times he posted they were from your IP. A few times, maybe, but if he really plays online he would log in from his own IP at least once. This dog won't hunt.

and as far as PW yes he posted on my web site till he got his own

and if you rember I asked you to to a trace to see if we could find hin.

Guess what, I did an IP trace. He didn't post from your website, he posted from your internet router!

This was you're undoing BTW. There was a ton of circumstantial evidence (and I mean a TON) but you cannot explain the IP address match away. You said you met him once on a flightline.

You are pathetic. I never understood why guilty people never know when to just say, "damn, you caught me. I did it"

Guest Ranger332

Sand never posted from here He posted froma a post over 10miles away on the other side of town

Camp Mabry on the other side of I 35

and why would I ask for and IP trace if it would nail me Iam E- mailing his Cyber Co but you probly wont belive him eather.

"Do the deed..let the deed speak for its self"

Honor is earned and not implied...the bank just foreclosed on your honor...you have nothing left.

Beer

Guest Ranger332

I realy hope you take the time to check this out real good as your so wrong and the from my home listing is a militry isp that work station is used by over 45 ppl but make your accusations all you want, but just keep checking

From the posts I have seen from Ranger I always found Ranger helpful.But I'm only new I guess.

I always like to look on the bright side of life.

Biohazard P.I. staff.A job well done.

Ranger.Sell your PC and get an XBox.They are a lot of fun.

From the posts I have seen from Ranger I always found Ranger helpful.But I'm only new I guess.

You are correct, he has been helpful to people in the past. That's what makes this all the more unbelievable to me. But the facts don't lie, nor can the be explained away with the utterly lame excuses he is trying to come up with now. The more excuses he gives, the deeper the hole he digs himself.

Turn out the lights....the party is OVER. I know the Administrator/Moderator over at Waryammer, he gets this sort of thing all the time. Smoke him if you've got him. Your call MJ, I got your six on this one.

I will watch for his IP on sites I mod...ranger you're a POS...nuff said!

Oh man, the more I dig the worse it gets. I went to disable SandViper's account on the website and guess what I found. His email account is:

Mike.Walker@xxx.ngb.army.mil (Email domain slightly changed for privacy)

So what, you may ask. Let's look at the path to PhantomWarrior's sig, shall we?

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/ranger332walker/images/pwsig.jpg

Let's look at some more "coincidences", shall we?

Ranger's Site URL taken from his profile:

http://www.geocities.com/rekbre/SFW.html

PhantomWarrior's email account from his Virtual Squadron roster page and his account here:

rekbre@netscape.net

Guest Ranger332

as far as the sig fates posted mine at first as when I first started I couldent get it running you your self even had to set it up and as far as the name there are over 27 m walker in that listing alone Ya know the main thing was getting the word out about PW so just have your lil hunt that mil addy is a tng wide listing

and again it was fates or beer that first posted my sig so they are wrong for helping ya know Jaeger asked why Iam worried about this it unreal you dont know me I dont know you I relayed the info and you act like I shot kennedy.

and yes I have made 3 web sites for different sqd and helped wit 4 others

And more...

busted2.jpg

There are quite a few more of these matching IP's for the various aliases.

And here's an interesting thread, which I think really shows just how sick Ranger is:

http://forum.biohazcentral.com/viewtopic.p...highlight=#8640

In it, Ranger's "Wife" and PhantomWarrior discuss the fact that Ranger is gone for awhile, supposedly on deployment. Of interest, look at the pic showing Ranger's profile in Strike Fighters, especially the name. I attached it to this thread so he cannot delete the evidence:

busted3.jpg

If you remember the post above, SandViper's stated name in his website profile is Mike Walker.

I will give you this Ranger. You have a total of 5 posts made from the location of agtx-guards-w01.tx.ngb.army.mil. 5 out of over 1700 posts. It was easy to spot as it comes from a COMPLETELY different Netblock than your dsl account. The vast majority of your messages (as well as ALL of Jeager's/SandViper's/PhantomWarrior's) come from the xxx.dsl.austtx.swbell.net Netblock. So, it appears as if you do something out at the Texas National Guard, although at this point you could be the janitor for all I know.

For you new users to the forums here at BiohazCentral, this public flogging of Ranger is not the usual mode of operations here. In the year plus this forum has been operational, we have banned ONE person. I pride myself in the friendly community atmosphere we have here, and I try to keep things as loose as possible. I spent the day yesterday really torn on how to handle this as the evidence mounted against Ranger.

Some of you might think that maybe I should handle this privately, and if it was just an issue between the two of us that's exactly how I would have handled it. But unfortunately, Ranger didn't lie to just me, he lied to the entire Biohaz community. To me, that is unacceptable. We are family here, and when someone takes advantage of that I will come down hard.

At this point, this is all I'm planning on saying on this matter. I've stated the case and the reason Ranger is being banned. At this point you can make your own decisions on the issue.

I've been trying to keep an open mind about this situation, however Jeff's evidence is really starting to turn my stomach.

I really hate to jump to conclusions and damn anyone without hearing both sides...but if (and it's looking good from here) Jeff's findings are true, then I must agree with Dice Man's (et al's) observation regarding POS!!!

The odd thing I've found is going to PW's squad site and not hearing any mention of his demise...and the same goes for the rest of the flight sim boards I travel frequently. I know if someone in my virtual squad met his maker, my squad site would be the very first with this info and then a memorial would go out to other sim boards...

Being an Air Force veteran, my salutes (<S>) only go out for those deserving (I'm dead serious, and a very proud veteran). Right now IMO, you'd better prove your sources and story or come clean...or forever (with my blessings for what it's worth) be banned from here or any other sim community.

<S> Biohaz for seeking the truth

Ranger you son of a bitch, F*ck you, and F*ck your squad, remove my callsign from you're webpage please.