Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

PhantomWarrior's Death - Or Not? PLEASE READ!!

I've been trying to keep an open mind about this situation, however Jeff's evidence is really starting to turn my stomach.

I know how you feel. I too kept trying to come up with a good explanation of what I was seeing yesterday, long after everyone else involved was telling me to nail him. But the evidence doesn't lie, and it is overwhelming.

I will say this. If I was shown unequivocal 3rd-party proof that what Ranger has said is the truth, I would be the first to admit I was wrong, publicly as well as privately to Ranger. But I cannot believe anything Ranger says at this point. He was caught in a lie before when he took credit for another's mod work, then tried to cover it up with crudely doctored images to back up his claim. (see this thread for more info: http://forum.biohazcentral.com/index.php?showtopic=2258 ) Against popular opinion I let him come back after the temporary ban.

So you can see why I cannot accept his lame excuses as to what happened. They don't fly from a technical or logical standpoint. It's unfortunate, but sometimes the truth hurts.

Sorry about the swearing Jeff, was a little unhappy :x

While I normally don't condone it, in this case I can understand. ;)

I believe Jeff has been fair and was spot on how it is being handled. As a veteran I am saddened by suched behavior on Ranger's part. Truely the community has been tolerable of the "bandwith and post stealing", and Jeff was gracious and assumed that the lying would end after the first Ban and gave him a second chance. It did not take long for the old ways to show up again.

The PWarrior post is a sick way to draw attention to himself and create "entertainment" for him.

Boards don't ban people, people ban themselves with the values they present to the audience.

Beer

Jeff's evidence certainly looks damning. My question is, why would someone create an alias, and then post that their alias had 'died' in Iraq? That's just bizarre...sick, even.

Ranger...I spent 12 years in the USMC before being given a medical for a parachute accident. Im minus 5 close and I mean real close friends (Lebonon bombing). From the facts that I have seen, you are a wantabe. You need to grow up and fast.

Guest Ranger332

ppl with the vary same name in the immedate area ie TNG

To: madjeff@biohazcentral.com; Walker, Mike M. SGT (); Walker,

Michael; Walker, Michael D. (); Walker, Michael J Mr; Walker, Michael

L SPC; Walker, Michael S. SGT (); Walker, Micheal J.; Walker, Michelle

(KRC); Walker, Michelle A. SGT; Walker, Michelle, A., SPC; Walker, Mike

M. SGT ()

>

web site I made

http://www.geocities.com/bsfsqd/1BSF.html

http://www.geocities.com/jaedger332/BSF.html

http://www.geocities.com/heratyc2000/Stealthforce.html

I to lost a very close friend In "the rut" MGS Leland Gann Austin Tx

so why make up something that can be checked

And in Nova we had sotething simular happen we got word the "stalin" had died we all that knew him had memorals up on our web sites and Jaeger and I were trying to get ppl to do a missing man for him then after 4 mos we found it was a different person "flying" his colors

I got word from 2 ppl (granted callsigns I dident know but ppl in nova change callsigns all tha time I am one of the few that havent)

so I passed it on as I havevt herd from Pw in a long time after I got no reply.

And to my knowlege PW was in Iraq as A reserve member.

as far as I know PW is dead. And I stand By that.

as far as "sick" yes it would be If i made it up ,and as far as the texted bashing I want to get this cleared up

As the XO of the sister squadron to Black Shadow flight, and for the most part the standing CO since Fast Eagle is predisposed with "REAL" military matters. I find it all to be incredibly troubling.

Ranger has been a useful poster at times, and at other times has gotten deep beneath my skin. He is the only member that had gone round and round with me on military topics. I am only a 20 year old college student with little to no knowledge of military life. But as the son of a Navy Vietnam Veteran, who now works to protect the flying public. I can only remember a story that my father told me a few years ago. It was about body bags; how he had to unload them when he was at Miramar, and back in the 80's he had to go to a crash site of a jetliner (a TCAS accident: his expertise) and he saw still more body bags. And now my fathers only purpose in life is to protect the people of the United States and the World (works on Hi-Jack mode). All of the efforts of the Civil and Military community to protect all of us should be commended. And when someone tries to act the part, just to get attention, I am deeply saddened.

For Ranger332 to claim to be someone that served his military proudly and honorably is a very disturbing and yet foggy proposition. We do not know the mental history of this individual. It is obvious that he does not have multiple personalities, since all his alias's have a common mentality. But it is safe to say that he is not right in the head.

I am now cutting Black Shadow flight away from VF-143, all members (apart from Ranger and his alias's) of Black Shadow flight are welcome to join the dogs. Although this may not be complete cut (on the internet) since FE is away, but be assured that this decision will more than likely be completely supported by my CO.

This is just an increadibly sad day for the Biohaz Crew.

I will close with a statement I used in a conversation with Ranger back in march.... They are vagrants, bums, and cheating assholes, that prop themselves up with falsities, and everyone around them ends up paying for it.

They have never shown a dedication to anything other than themselves, and they never will.

Note: this was not intended to be against Ranger in the original posting, but it is now

Note:2: I am still looking through the old posts for examples of his questionable character.

Well at least 1 thing good came from all this. My gut instincts are still working.

Here's the gem I was looking for.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ranger332

Member #: 148

Lying Scumbag

Posted: 10 Mar 2003 21:16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this need to come to a stop it has nothing to add to the game and serves no function that will benifet anyone so lets drop it

AND AS A BLACK MALE CURRENTLY SERVING AGAIN THE THE ARMED FORCES OF THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA THOUGH WE GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO BE OFFENCIVE THAT DOSENT ME USE IT. LETS ALL TAKE A BREATH AND GET BACK TO THE GAMES. this space could have been better used to talk about mp probs.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Notice Ranger is a BLACK MALE in the post.

I thought you were a bro Ranger, one of us who served. We joked back and forth a few times and had a laugh or two. Didnt always agree with you on some things but always respected you and never figured you to do something like this man. You gotta admit, the evidence against you is very strong...its enough. Im with weasal, I dont easily critisize or condemn or convict. But unless you can provide proof of your innocence, which I sincerly doubt, you are just plain wrong on this man.

God, Country, Momma, the Military, and Police...these are impotant to us and not to be trifled with. We can critisize, we can disagree, we can even protest. But we should never do or say anything that weakens their place in our society, that cast shame on them. Too often we have... :(

Notice Ranger is a BLACK MALE in the post.

You mean this thread:

http://forum.biohazcentral.com/index.php?showtopic=1292

Damn, how did we miss this one? :shock: He's posted that pic plus this one a lot:

busted4.jpg

Wow, this pic was a gold mine. Check these out:

1. Definately not a black man.

2. Check out the PhantomWarrior poster.

3. Wait, there's a name label on the back of that helmet. Let's zoom in on that...

busted5.jpg

Well, what do you know....

Actually it has been bothering me since the time he posted it.

As you (MJ) know, me and Ranger have never been on good terms.

I didnt want to bring it up, because it may not have been a good idea to sling mud, or question a member like that.

He also claims to be a Jew, in my "A link I think you all should click on" post.

It just always rubbed me the wrong way, how he was always able to make himself look like the guy who had the right to be offended by (specifically) my posts, even if the post didnt warrant it.

Whoever the hell he is, it's safe to say that he isnt who we thought he was, and that he isnt part of the Biohaz family anymore.

My turn

Ranger or whoever you are. You have no honor. You are the very deifinition of the word scumbag. You steal my work then you post this BS. There is a very special place in hell for you............and I am going to be waiting. :twisted:

ESADAH!

I waited for a while to weigh in on this.

Really don't have anything to add, as everyone before me has pretty much said all there is to say.

I have not had that much contact with Ranger. Only question I would have for him is, why?

Why do such a thing?

Navychief

Ok. My turn!

I have been comming to the site pretty much for over a year now. I like to come in and check up on LOMAC and SF. I dont post very often, but Ranger has left me no choice.

I have never served in the military (although I wish I had). My father, and three of my uncles have all done their duty in the Army between '60 and '76. My father was before Vietnam, but my uncles were all stationed in Vietnam at various times. One of which left with red hair and came home with white hair, and wont talk to ANYONE about his experiences in "the nam" with the acception of "I would do it again if ordered".

All of these men would be blown away by what you have done Ranger. I cannot believe that you have ever served your country. You should be ashamed of yourself. People like you make me sick.

PS. Sorry for the attack MJ.

Ok people lets move along..nothing left to see here.

Actually Dagger, I agree. There is nothing more to be gained from this thread. I am done with this ugly incident as of now, and it's time for all of use to move on to better things.

Ranger has been banned as of now and no longer has posting priviliges. Since he can no longer defend himself I will lock the thread.

Let's put this one behind us.

MadJeff

Site Owner/Admin

www.biohazcentral.com