Sign in to follow this  
aimhigh

I want to play the harpoon 4

Good question. Id love to play a decent Naval sim. Ive noticed on the website though that the graphics are looking real dated. Gameplay of course is what matters but I wonder if this sim is even going to come out.

This mighta been better to post in the Pub...no Naval sim or strategy forums at Biohaz...yet... :)

Ya I've wanted to play Harpoon 4 for about 4 years.

Last I heard, Harpoon4 had a later October target for a release date. But, I emphasize, that was a while ago...

Ultimation went out of business and the publisher, Ubisoft, turned the project over to some eastern european developers. What is this? The 8th time it's changed hands? Things look bleak. There has to be a record broken for H4 being the pivot man between devs.

As for me, I've been playing Sub Command with the SCX2/SCU mods and Fleet Command with the NWS mod. They're keepin me happy still - especially with the mods. Good stuff!

Fleet command was always a good one, I liked it too. The NWS addon makes it a lot nicer. Never tried Sub command though.