Sign in to follow this  
Nesher

Congratulations are in order!

so.. i'm about 2 hours away from entering permanent service

my uniform is ready for tomorrow as an NCO in the IDF :)

nothing changes really except i'm getting real money for things i love to do :biggrin:

a lot happened to me during my 3 years service

i was happy to share some of my experiences here in the forum...

i'll be more than happy to continue doing so in the future :good:

another good thing is that i got my visa to the states and the plan is to come visit NY in june

so its a double celebration for me..

hope good news will keep coming to every person here as they come for me lately! :)

Cheers guys! :ok:

Edited by Nesher

Congratulations to you. Hope you enjoy your trip to the states.

Congrats my friend from one NCO to another. If you think you might be by Ohio let me know. I will buy you a beer or 2 or 3......

thanks guys! :)

Dave, i might take your offer and pay a quick visit to Ohio.. ;)

Edited by Nesher

Congratulations and good luck to you

Hanseat

good luck

funny no matter what service,what country,war or peace an NCO is still an NCO the back bone of it all.

THE NCO CREED

No one is more professional than I. I am a Noncommissioned Officer, a leader of soldiers. As a Noncommissioned Officer, I realize that I am a member of a time honored corps, which is known as "The Backbone of the Army". I am proud of the Corps of Noncommissioned Officers and will at all times conduct myself so as to bring credit upon the Corps, the Military Service and my country regardless of the situation in which I find myself. I will not use my grade or position to attain pleasure, profit, or personal safety.

Competence is my watchword. My two basic responsibilities will always be uppermost in my mind -- accomplishment of my mission and the welfare of my soldiers. I will strive to remain tactically and technically proficient. I am aware of my role as a Noncommissioned Officer. I will fulfill my responsibilities inherent in that role. All soldiers are entitled to outstanding leadership; I will provide that leadership. I know my soldiers and I will always place their needs above my own. I will communicate consistently with my soldiers and never leave them uninformed. I will be fair and impartial when recommending both rewards and punishment.

Officers of my unit will have maximum time to accomplish their duties; they will not have to accomplish mine. I will earn their respect and confidence as well as that of my soldiers. I will be loyal to those with whom I serve; seniors, peers, and subordinates alike. I will exercise initiative by taking appropriate action in the absence of orders. I will not compromise my integrity, nor my moral courage. I will not forget, nor will I allow my comrades to forget that we are professionals, Noncommissioned Officers, leaders!

creedbottom.jpg

SALUTE MY FRIEND

Edited by Bounder

I am an NCO, dedicated to training new Marines and influencing the old. I am forever conscious of each Marine under my charge and by example will inspire them to the highest standards possible. I will strive to be patient, understanding, just, and firm. I will commend the deserving and encourage the wayward. I will never forget that I am responsible to my Commanding Officer for the morale, discipline and efficentcy of my Marines and their performance will reflect an image of me.

US Marine Corps NCO Creed

Congrats Nesher and Semper Fi

Well done Nesher...Ive seldom been more proud than when I was an NCO. I thrived on the challenge and thrilled to the success of leading my men. Always, ALWAYS, put them first. Real leaders lead by example.

I also hope you enjoy your visit to the states.

AIR FORCE NCO CREED (More or less unchanged from our US Army Days)

No one is more professional than I. I am a Noncommissioned Officer: a leader of people. I am proud of the Noncommissioned Office corps and will, at all times, conduct myself so as to bring credit upon it. I will not use my grade or position to attain profit or safety.

Competence is my watchword. I will strive to remain tactically and technically proficient. I will always be aware of my role as a Noncommissioned Officer. I will fulfill my responsibilities and display professionalism at all times. I will strive to know my people and use their skills to the maximum degree possible. I will always place their needs above my own and will communicate with my supervisor and my people and never leave them uninformed

I will exert every effort and risk any ridicule to successfully accomplish my assigned duties. I will not look at a person and see any race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, or national origin, for I will only see the person; nor will I ever show prejudice or bias. I will lead by example and will resort to disciplinary action only when necessary.

I will carry out the orders of my superiors to the best of ability and will always obey the decisions of my superiors. I will give all officers my maximum support to ensure mission accomplishments. I will earn their respect, obey their orders, and establish a high degree of integrity with them. I will exercise initiative in the absence of orders and will make decisive and accurate decisions. I will never compromise my integrity, nor my moral courage. I will not forget that I am a Professional, a Leader, but above all a

Noncommissioned Officer.

Congrats Nesher!

When called into battle, We privates look up to you. Dont let my buddies in IDF down, mate.

/salute.

the creeds describes my commander exactly! he's an NCO as well :)

i can't sleep.. maybe from all the excitement ^_^

thanks again.. i saw the amount of replies and had a big stupid smile on my face LOL

Congats Nesher!

If you ever visit Northern England, do pop round and you can teach me some Krav Maga !

Best wishes and good luck.

Congrats m8 do yourself proud!!