I have tried every trick in the book, and I have a small problem. I am trying to modify the Kfir cockpit to use in the F-1C Mirage. Now, I would like to change the RWR box on the right side and turn it into a Radar scope. I have managed to put the Radar.bmp there. But I can not seem to get it to become Radar. What am I doing wrong??? :blink:

Please help.

DerAlte :pope:

Really nothing to do because those are part of the MAX files, you can't really change them unless you have access to those.

Really nothing to do because those are part of the MAX files, you can't really change them unless you have access to those.

Errrrrrrr.. no not really. Go into your cockpit file and Find the RWR scope or what ever is it called and

change the Type into this RADAR_SCOPE and it should show the radar unless you did some changes to the AVIONICS file ( radar screen bmp. and etc.) Remember to back it up. Delete the old radar box also.

Errrrrrrr.. no not really. Go into your cockpit file and Find the RWR scope or what ever is it called and

change the Type into this RADAR_SCOPE and it should show the radar unless you did some changes to the AVIONICS file ( radar screen bmp. and etc.) Remember to back it up. Delete the old radar box also.

Thanks for the prompt response. Will give it a try when I come home from work.

DerAlte :flyer:

Got it working!!!! The RWR is now working radar with accoustic RWR sounds. :good:

I would like to upload it....... but I do not want to make anybody mad. It is all Stock WOE and WOI parts, no third-party. Can someone give me info if it is alright.

DerAlte :flyer: