Sign in to follow this  

According to type.ini and targets.ini there should be one or more TV tower objects in GermanyCE sttock WOE terrain. One is in berlin

I took a flight over berlin and I spotted the amazing Brandeburg gate and the reichstag, but I can't see the tower. It is marked as Commbuling in the types ini ; is there a reason why it does not show?

any one can post a picture?

post-22093-1209297397_thumb.jpg

There it is..shows up even with low objects setting.

On a side note: EF-2000 with full AB at about 100 m over Berlin. :biggrin:

Edited by Gocad

That tower was one of famous GDR "monuments".

Yeah I know, I remember it.

Now why in the hell it does not show?

It shows, I bomb it daily. I just doesn't show for you Canadair, just to irritate you. That means once you do find it, you have to bomb it. :biggrin:

It shows...its right over there...no, a little more to the left...right by the big grey splotch before you get to the green-ish brown blotch...

It shows...its right over there...no, a little more to the left...right by the big grey splotch before you get to the green-ish brown blotch...

I don't think that's greenish brown, its more like yellowish, red....

It shows, I bomb it daily. I just doesn't show for you Canadair, just to irritate you. That means once you do find it, you have to bomb it. :biggrin:

:biggrin: :biggrin: well that was actually the purpose; I was on a bombing hunt :biggrin:

Now I have the picture of the tower escaping on little stick legs!

And of course I am trying to have it bombed with an LGB by an AI-controlled flight :biggrin::rolleyes::biggrin::rolleyes:

Anyway it is a date problem, The Berlin Tower appears after 1969, and flying the mission in late 50's does not help :biggrin:

Edited by Canadair