Sign in to follow this  
Basher11

Le Missionneur 2006

Getting a little problem (I wish) right now. Downloaded some new add-on aircrafts and put them into Aircraft folder of WoE. Then I opened Le Missionnuer 2006 and try to add the new aircrafts. But they are not in the list of the pull down menu. Has anyone came across with the same problem, please help.

Getting a little problem (I wish) right now. Downloaded some new add-on aircrafts and put them into Aircraft folder of WoE. Then I opened Le Missionnuer 2006 and try to add the new aircrafts. But they are not in the list of the pull down menu. Has anyone came across with the same problem, please help.

I have had the same issue, with a few ground objects, it is strange and i dont understand it, for other files however, restarting the application or my computer will bring them up on the menu.

Hey Basher let me know if you have any problems with air to air missiles in your missions. I am having big problems,as any missile shot that is much over a mile is guiding WAY LOW this is driving me nuts :blink:

and I cant seem to figure it out. Aim-7 and Aim 120's are totally worthless in the mission I just created and that sucks because otherwise my first user made mission kicks some serious butt :rolleyes:

Does any body have any suggestions?

For adding Aircraft: In Le Missionnuer in properties their is a "command" line when you show the editor where is the game (mean: C:\Program Files\Wings Over Europe ---you must add this line)

For Ground Objects Le Missionnuer needs Grounobjectsdata.ini file which doesn't exist in WOE .You must create it your self

Edited by CIACHO

1. update to the latest version, go to Tools -> Options -> Update

2. configure LM for the game install you want to work on, go to Tools -> Options -> Installations

the old Groundobjectsdata.ini is not needed if LE is updated

edit: yes

reason : just for fun

Edited by Crusader

I've never been able to get LM to update (result of my crappy dial up I assume), so I guess I will work on a Groundobjectsdata.ini unless there is a way to update LM without running it, like a patch I could download.

Never mind, I decided to try the update one more time and it finally worked. Now I can add carriers in WOV :smile:

I cant even fi out how to get the maps in

i cant nuse it at all :sorry:

wow this is an old thread resurrected from the dead :rolleyes:

It took me a little while to get the hang of lemissioneur 2006, but now that I know how to use it I cant

live without it.

Okay first off i am told it does not work with SF2. so hopefully you are using the original WOX series.

Get the tutorial, there is one at check six and if I remember right there is also one here in the DL section.

lemissioneur will automatically load the maps so what that means is that you have not pointed it to

an install of the game. put it in your games main folder.

Sorry t bring up old thread guys, but I have the latet WOV patch and when I try to add a ground object they are not listed in the drop down menu??? Funny thing is the aircraft are listed in the drop down menu... Oh yeah there are no ships in the drop down menu as well....

All,

You will have to create a GROUNDOBJECTDATA.INI file that includes the ground onbjects you want LM to use.

Entries are made like this

[Object001]

ObjectName=T-54

ObjectFullName=T-54A Tank

ObjectDataFile=T-54_data.ini

[Object002]

ObjectName=T-55

ObjectFullName=T-55A(M) Tank

ObjectDataFile=T-55_data.ini

Thank you krfrge, but where do I place this GROUNDOBJECTDATA.INI? You don't happen to have a Wings Over Vietnam ini? I dropped the ini into my objects folder and I tried the ground obkects folder as well and I still do not see any ground objects listed in the drop down menu....?

Bigstone, The GROUNDOBJECTDATA.INI should be placed in the objects folder of the SF-series you are operating. Recommend you check the options.ini of the LeMissioneur program itself. You can set the option.ini to point at the installation you want the LM program to access.

Let me know if this helps

KRFRGE

Edited by krfrge

Sorry it didn't work, mind you that I have Wings Over Vietnam. Funny thing is I can see the aircraft in the drop down menu but not on the ground and ships drop down menu?

Bigstone,

I am at a loss. I would recommend reinstalling LeMissioneur to see if that clears up the problem.

Bigstone,

I wanted to do a quick followup to see if you had any luck reinstalling LeMissioneur and using the GROUNDOBJECTDATA.INI file.

KRFRGE

Bigstone,

I really want to solve this problem.

Did you put the GROUNDOBJECTSDATA file in the Objects folder?