Sign in to follow this  
SayethWhaaaa

Facebook users, check this out...

Any facebook users on here?? I use it for correspondence with a few of my buds overseas and for work purposes, but there's some pretty crazy stuff on there that's great for helping to melt an afternoon away. Specifically, just came across a group called "low Pass". You'll spot it immediately for the snapshot of a Flanker that's wheels up and barely a meter off the ground! There's some really crazy photos people have posted there, mostly from Airliners.net. Check it out, it's good stuff! :good:

if you like that, try this:

Or this:

True story, when I was younger, I saw an USAF F-4 fly between the trees...funny part was that I was walking between said trees when they did it (just some low level hot dog I guess)...it was beyond cool...many years later I had a boss who had pictures of the bridges of cargo ships...looking up as they flew between them...

Edited by sparkomatic

Ah facebook, the premier method of wasting time for us college students!

Ah facebook, the premier method of wasting time for us college students!

...and us worker drones. :biggrin:

and for stalking... er keeping up with people :)

Never used it. Or Myspace. Ever. Have zero interest in using or visiting, and somehow that makes me unusual??

Yes it does because you don't post on "teh internes" how you felt sad for Britney, nor where are you gonna go next Friday, nor you are ready to show pictures of your self how you look after one beer and how after twelve beers.

Face it Jedi Master. You are just to reserved for today's standards. :haha:

Nope, I just don't get it! :dntknw:

Maybe I'm one of the few who realizes my life is NOT that interesting, and I can't imagine other people being interested enough in it to warrant all that stuff! Not to say these other people's lives are interesting, just that they do NOT realize they're not. :grin:

I don't know if those equations balance. Does that mean trouble minus alcohol gives you Facebook?? :dntknw: