pretty much repainted an F-111 pit (which needs a lot more work)...tweaked INI's (again) till it was correct...and now i am begining to work on the model..i'm pretty sure i'm doing this backwards...but at least i'll have some good references once i get it going....pictures...

post-8419-1209407342_thumb.jpg

post-8419-1209407359_thumb.jpg

pretty much repainted an F-111 pit (which needs a lot more work)...tweaked INI's (again) till it was correct...and now i am begining to work on the model..i'm pretty sure i'm doing this backwards...but at least i'll have some good references once i get it going....pictures...

Dosent the SU-34 have a restroom in it? You should put that in there too :biggrin:

Dosent the SU-34 have a restroom in it? You should put that in there too :biggrin:

Restroom=TRUE

FlushanimationID=9

KenmoreMicrowave=TRUE

CookingPizzaRollsAnimationID=10

done...:)

I am no expert...but I thought the "fullback" Su-34 was a side by side two seater? Only saw one dude in the screen shot...

sparkomatic is correct in that aspect, but...let us just enjoy the basic package first.

i remmeber seeing a finished or near finished model somewhere before. Try looking for it. It should save you alot of time and effort

the fullback is the 2 seater version which is why the cockpit i used is of an F-111...just i have not yet made the model of the plane it self yet...i seem to have a lot of trouble using 3DS which i am currently trying to resolve so your better off waiting for the other model..haha....on that note...could you maybe help me find this other model...if its near completion someone should have heard something by now. if not, then i'm sure the person has given up in pursuit of a more demanded aircraft. either way if you guys know anything let me know. thank you

Edited by GodSaveTheUSA73

A 3ds suggestion: If you can find a good 3-view with cross sections, you can build much of the shape outlines with either splines or nurbs curves and it can compute a good surface on its own. Works best with smooth bodied planes that can be difficult to get the contours right.

nhengo has an unfinished fullback model. its kinda far along but has no animations or gear as of yet.