I cant get the EF-200 to work. It says it is loading, then my computer cuts off. I have a new pretty big computer, so I dont know what the problem is. It shows on the menu, and loads to 100% then nothing.

Anyone got an idea?

Anyone got an idea?

My first Idea is to read the read me, then read the topics on this forum all about the problem.

Are you using wings over europe,wings over vietnam or strike fighters? almostcertainly that will be the main issue you are facing.

if so you need to delete the last 2 entries in the avionics.ini, the ones for steerpoint and steering cue

cool, I got it to work with the INI adjustment. The readme told me to drop in the new AVionics INI, but it wasnt in the folder. Just one question? at low altitude, at around 500 kts, are the canards supposed to flutter?

The readme told me to drop in the new AVionics INI, but it wasnt in the folder.
DOH!!

No the canards are not supposed to flutter, this is an issue some ad on aircraft have had, the FM tweaking in these games can be quite difficult and I make no claim to be an expert, I thinks someone has addressed the issue here but I don't remember where.

DOH!!

No the canards are not supposed to flutter, this is an issue some ad on aircraft have had, the FM tweaking in these games can be quite difficult and I make no claim to be an expert, I thinks someone has addressed the issue here but I don't remember where.

cool, but I really do appreciate the help

I downloaded the typhoon and got it to work, however the pilot is sitting below the aircraft, does anyone know what the correct numbers are to get the pilot in the cockpit.

DOH!!

I did. Couldn't cure it up to now and obviously no solution in sight yet :no2:

Aju,

Derk

I downloaded the typhoon and got it to work, however the pilot is sitting below the aircraft, does anyone know what the correct numbers are to get the pilot in the cockpit.

No numbers needed, all you do is to drop the included pilot and seat lod's and image files into the folder named aircraft (main directory inside objects folder) and the pilot and seat are in the correct place.

Hey i need some help here, are there supposed to be afterburners with this typhoon, cause i cant seem to get them to show up, any ideas as to how i wud get them to show? Thanks for the help

Hey i need some help here, are there supposed to be afterburners with this typhoon, cause i cant seem to get them to show up, any ideas as to how i wud get them to show? Thanks for the help

The answer is somewhere in this thread but yes, it's a bit tricky to find it.

You have to open your Typhoon_DATA.ini and check in [Engine1] and [Engine2]. In both of them, change the AfterburnerEmitterName to AfterburnerEmitterName=AfterburnerEmitter.

And then you will see the afterburner.