Sign in to follow this  
column5

GTA IV

Who is getting it?

i am... well at least renting it.......

PS3 FTW!!!!

I am still avoiding the console conversion...maybe I remember my trusty Atari 2600...but I like the PC better for many reasons, not the least of which is moddability and duality.

õ/ awayting my copy for Xbox 360 arrive in Brazil :/

s%t! 3 weeks to my GTA 4 arrive here

I never even beat GTA III on the Xbox! You expect me to go and look at the new Liberty City and beat that before I beat GTA III? Plus there are so many things that are going to screw up peoples brains at my school (2 weeks ago a kid was nearly killed by lead pipes in a 6 on 1 fight) so I'll wait. Be cheaper then to :yes:

I am still avoiding the console conversion...maybe I remember my trusty Atari 2600...but I like the PC better for many reasons, not the least of which is moddability and duality.

Agree that PC is best for a lot of games, sims obviously but also any highly moddable game (fixing to play some Oblivion after I post this). PS3 on the other hand is perfect for games like the GTA series, Assassin's Creed, etc. Plus you get a Blu-ray player and media server. Damn I sound like a Sony commercial. :blink:

I'm definitely getting it, that is if it will even run on my laptop.

hasnt gta4 been out? maybe im confused on the numbers,or is san andreas=4?

I've had my 360 copy since Sunday but haven't been able to play it! :cray: I didn't realise there was gonna be a PC version too! Now I'm stoked!. I know it's a little thing, but the thing that bugged me about the series was the 1 sec real time = 1 min game time. I like spending time doing stuff in the morning or at dawn and then before you know it, it's already dusk. I have me several nifty editors for San Andreas that allow me to slow down time to make the in game days/nights (even syncs it with your PC's time to play in real time) much , much longer! So I'm hoping someone figures this out for IV too! 2 seconds = 1 min game time is still a bit too fast for me :smile:

Just one question, is it just me, or does this one have the feeling as though it has no connection with the others other than names? I understand there aren't supposed to be any recurring characters from the previous games, but it sorta feels like they've started at GTA III and taken it in a new direction. It's prolly nothing, I haven't had much sleep since I finallygot my 360 back... :crazy:

hasnt gta4 been out? maybe im confused on the numbers,or is san andreas=4?

There's more than 4 games, but this is the 'official' GTA 4.

Agree that PC is best for a lot of games, sims obviously but also any highly moddable game (fixing to play some Oblivion after I post this). PS3 on the other hand is perfect for games like the GTA series, Assassin's Creed, etc. Plus you get a Blu-ray player and media server. Damn I sound like a Sony commercial. :blink:

sakura?

It's been GTA3, GTA vice city, GTA san andreas and now GTA4. So technically it should be GTA6.

Oh please! I've been playing violent games since I was oh 5. Yeah I'm pretty screwed up, but not in a violent way, and I was like that before the games....god damn vaccines.

Played for about 3 hours last night. Has all the creamy GTA goodness you have come to expect!

Played for about 3 hours last night. Has all the creamy GTA goodness you have come to expect!

Exactly what I heard at school.

God Damn'it!!! i got mine last sunday, i'm playing as a maniac, but my Xbox get 3 RL O.ô i reseted the console and it was all fine, i hope it doesnt happen anymore!!!

God Damn'it!!! i got mine last sunday, i'm playing as a maniac, but my Xbox get 3 RL O.ô i reseted the console and it was all fine, i hope it doesnt happen anymore!!!

My PS3 went crazy once while playing it too, but it has only happened one time! :blink:

for PS3 Users,

there is avaible one atualization for GTA4

hehe

so how about your progress in GTA 4?

i stoped in Mission called No1 , working for Bruce with 22 % of game complete...

I don't know what % I have finished, but...

Spoilers

I just finished the mission where Dimitri trys to kill you in the warehouse, and you have to leave Cove Beach.

Russian Revolution!

Damn, i love Little jacob that way to speak english .....ROFL !

Edited by Silverbolt