Sign in to follow this  
FOTF

Got a new one today.....

I was at the hobby shop this morning and spent some time looking around and something caught my eye.

12702.jpg

1/35th scale AH-1W with NTS upgrages

Never built a helo before, so this will be a learning experience....cool that they do them in 35th scale to go with the armor

i always found helos to be the most challenging ( well 2nd after ships) but also some of the most rewarding man i wish i still built models....maybe i can talk my wife into letting me do it again.....

hmmm neve did a helo But am trying to get my hands on an MI-35. I have done battleships and helos cant be that bad compared to ships

Well I have build some helo's but only in 1/72 scale

Here is my 1/72 Fujimi HH-53C Super Jolly Green Giant

I too build models but only in 1/72 but in rare cases I also build 1/48 but then the model has to be in special painting. I recently tried to build helicopters also in 1/72 my first was a Sea King from the Norwegian Air Force closely followed by a Sea King from the Luftwaffe. And I have also buildt a

Hkp 4 (Kawasaki KV107). and a Hkp 3 UH-1D Huey I have also started a SH 60 Seahawk