I read in one of the other forums, dont remember where, that there was a request for a flyable Skyraider for the game. The poster also mentioned that there was an incident during Vietnam where a flight of skyraiders were attacked by Migs and wound up shooting down at least one Mig. Well, I just found this actual debreifing of the pilots that was recorded. Check it out at http://www.skyraider.org/skyassn/sartapes/...ill/migkill.htm.

Who says propjobs couldnt handle a jet...hehehe.

yea the Skyrider is a most for Vieatnam campain.

Would be kewl to fly that bird.

Would also love to see choppers in the game... hope that will be posibel in the near future.

Imagen flying the Skyrider in a mission to support the choppers on a SAR mission. :D

A person would do well to pattern any A-1 after the one made for FS2002. I fly it often and it looks very authentic as I remember when I was introduced to the real deal at NAS Memphis in 1960. Check it out!

Model by Ed Wilson "gzr_groundhog".

Panel by Steve Downing.

Textures by J-P Demmerle "gzr_Grey Wolf"

Air File by Steve Baugh

Original Props by Gramps

Semper Fi!

Guest Ranger332

I myself found several very good ones in cfs2 skins(if memory serves 8 different one if any interested contact me and ill get the url)

Guest Ranger332

A1-16.jpg

its almost ready

SKYRAIDER.gif

It became one of the most versatile aircraft ever built and remained in service from Dec 1945 through the Korean and Vietnam Wars up until about 1976.Its long endurance, ruggedness and low level agility at low speed made it an excellent ground attack aircraft capable of delivering 8000 lbs of stores more accurately than the more modern faster jets that should have replaced them.

I hope it has it's own cockpit...it deserves that.

Guest Ranger332

rgr that CFS2 had some great ones