Sign in to follow this  
Laton

Strut your stuff

Back & at it again :biggrin:

Decided to work on getting the Sopwith Strutter out as its been a WiP for quite a while.

sswip1.jpg

sswip2.jpg

The skin is a place-holder so I can check the mapping as I'm using a different technique.

I'm no skinner so closer to release I'll check if anyone wants to give me a hand with this.

The Hansa-Brandenberg D.1 is slowly progressing - could be the first of a series of Austro-Hungarian crates

Edited by Laton

Back & at it again :biggrin:

Decided to work on getting the Sopwith Strutter out as its been a WiP for quite a while.

sswip1.jpg

sswip2.jpg

The skin is a place-holder so I can check the mapping as I'm using a different technique.

I'm no skinner so closer to release I'll check if anyone wants to give me a hand with this.

The Hansa-Brandenberg D.1 is slowly progressing - could be the first of a series of Austro-Hungarian crates

Wow ! Looks Great! I appreciate anyone who is bringing new aircraft to the game. I will be looking forward to the sopwith as well as any of the Austro-Hungarian crates . I would love for someone to do a D.H. 4 or 9 and a Phalz D3A-----is anyone listening :ok: . I want to again say great job and good luck .

Yours Respectfully,

VonTobler

Thats one excellent WIP,thank you Laton

"The Hansa-Brandenberg D.1 is slowly progressing - could be the first of a series of Austro-Hungarian crates"

A double thank you for this news.

Very nice Strutter! Like you, I am returning to model-making after some real world interruptions. I'm also interested in the early-war period and have a couple of WIPs appropriate for 1916. While I am still learning how to make models in Max, I have experience making textures for completed models. Could I contact you for advice? In return, I would be willing to texture the Strutter for you.

Shots below are of Morane-Saulniers operated by the British in 1916 - they were also used by the Russians so, if time permits, I will also make Russian versions.

Geezer

aaTeat.jpg

Bullet-14.jpg

All this is good news indeed. The early war years are a real strength of FE.

That's why I run two installs.

I'll help with skins if more are needed. I am especially interested in the AH planes and the Adriatic theater.

One day I hope we will have terrain modeled for that area.

Who will be doing the FMs for these birds?

sinbad

Man, I love seeing these old birds. Great job guys and keep 'em comin'.

Very nice Strutter! Like you, I am returning to model-making after some real world interruptions. I'm also interested in the early-war period and have a couple of WIPs appropriate for 1916. While I am still learning how to make models in Max, I have experience making textures for completed models. Could I contact you for advice? In return, I would be willing to texture the Strutter for you.

Shots below are of Morane-Saulniers operated by the British in 1916 - they were also used by the Russians so, if time permits, I will also make Russian versions.

Geezer

Looking good Geezer,

I'll be in touch via PM

Hi Laton, how's the strutter coming? Been checking your website for updates. If I can help with skins or screens please let me know. We need more two seaters, lol.

I know this is starting to be a touchy subject but which FM or version of FE are these going to aim aor in the FM? EXP pack, Patched EXP pack, OLD FE or ?

Im starting to take up more room than I like with all the FE installs to be able to fly most of the planes... :haha: