Sign in to follow this  
76.IAP-Blackbird

Trouble with 3dmax modelling

I have really some trouble with the 3dsmax modelling. I used Maya from alia wavefront and those two programs are very different. I think there is now import tool from Maya to 3dsmax/ TK flight sim series. So I need some help, maybe in some eyes stupid stuff but I don`t have the right tutorials.. I tried Julhelms but have some probs with only extrude edges?!

If I extrude them they don`t behave like I want and do what ever they want. Maybe I have some wrong settings. really don`t know.

And then how to connect them?! This is really strange cause I use Maya for some years now and can`t handle 3ds Max

Damn those keys are very different got it for now but how to connect the vertices?! I need to knwo how to attach vertices to another and connect them.

working with this tutorial,

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=23309

it`s great but really need this info. thanks!

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

To join vertices...move them together and from the panel on right ,scroll down to weld...set the amount of tolerance...(mm`s) and click weld....

I now use the weld target option, works nice. Thanks for this info didn`t know this operation under this word... thanks ;-)