I was talking to yuri and i thought it would be coll to have an A-A barage in the game much like the ones seen over Bagdad in the gulf. It would be neet in the DS campaigne to have a whole networ of guns. (flack and all) firing blindly. Like a wall of bullets. Is it possible to have the A-A guns spray and pray when an enemy gets close? What do you guys think?

Put your day dreams (or in this case, nightmares) away.

When we get the DS rebuild done, you'll be more than surprised. We're just waitin on a few birds, and the next patch to finish it off.

Wrench

kevin stein

Definately it's a good notice

:D

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=10097

Edited by Silverbolt

I've been wanting to do a true fireworks display. That would be an interesting wrestling match with the ini files.

Say your side (well...you) win a campaign, you land at home base and see a massive fireworks celebration (just for you). Total cornball, but the technical challenge may prove irresistable.

but...

somewone know wich is the maximun high of this bullets can hit??

Edited by Silverbolt

but...

I guess it's determined by the range of the weapon (groundobject) and projectile weight and muzzle velocity of the gun (gundata)

A ship equipped with a weapon that supposedly has a range of 3000m wouldn't engage an enemy aircraft that's directly above the ship at, let's say, 12000 ft.

Edited by Gocad

but...

I've seen flak bursts from a KS-30 at just over 30,000 feet.