Sign in to follow this  
JediMaster

Battelstar Galactica Season 4

So who's been watching the final (sort of) season of BSG? This seems the darkest of the series and they've done some things I wasn't expecting, at least not in just the first few eps. I'm hooked, and I'm bummed that they won't show the last half until next year (effectively turning the full length S4 into half length seasons 4 and 5).

Rampant speculation on who the final Cylon will be, of course.

Roslyn, IMHO.

Shared dreams with Six and Athena about Hera.

'Repaired' by Hera's blood...

Precog dream sequence about spacing Leboen...

She's just malfunctioning...because maybe she was the first non-hybrid Cylon model...

FastCargo

Roslyn, IMHO.

Shared dreams with Six and Athena about Hera.

'Repaired' by Hera's blood...

Precog dream sequence about spacing Leboen...

She's just malfunctioning...because maybe she was the first non-hybrid Cylon model...

FastCargo

I definatly agree, It has to be a main character, otherwise, what would the point be???? It cant be Adama, he has a son. It cant be his son, he has a father. It cant be Cally, her husband is a cylon, and 2 cylons cant have a kid. It could be Ellen, Starbuck, Roslyn, Billy, Dee, Gaeta.....

Im really going to miss the show

have not been watching it yet, was waiting on the strike business to settle before I get into it...

agree...Ros seems a very good candidate, but it does not keep me up at night...Grace Park does however...

ah sparkomatic a man after my own heart....ur not the only 1....ok back to buissness the skin jobs are capable of having kids i do belive(i'll have to check my dvd sets) that Hera was a half human and half skin job....if i am wrong then plz let me know......really i mean that but the more i think bout what FC said i am inclined to agree i might be her.... only time and maybe a leak will tell

ah sparkomatic a man after my own heart....ur not the only 1....ok back to buissness the skin jobs are capable of having kids i do belive(i'll have to check my dvd sets) that Hera was a half human and half skin job....if i am wrong then plz let me know......really i mean that but the more i think bout what FC said i am inclined to agree i might be her.... only time and maybe a leak will tell

What I was meaning was that I believe that 2 cylons cant have 2 kids together

It was established somewhere that they were having trouble concieving

Yes, Caprica Six told Baltar I think in early/middle season 1 that Cylons couldn't have children and that was a problem as they see God's commandment to reproduce very important.

As for who it can be, it's a very short list:

Roslyn (already discussed here)

Bill Adama (if Lee is a half-Cylon hybrid then!)

Romo Lampkin, should he return

Smaller characters like Racetrack or Seelix--doubtful

Doc Cottle

Baltar (of course, he remains a prime suspect)

Starbuck (as does she after the missing time bit)

Zarek

Gaeta

Dualla (I'm in favor of this one for various reasons)

Eliminated from contention:

Ellen Tigh

Helo (he has a half-Cylon child ergo he's human)

Certainly not Callie, for the same reason!

Billy

Well, they COULD bring a dead character back like Ellen or Billy, but I'm not sure if that would be considered cheating!