Sign in to follow this  
pr0gam3r

Grand Theft Auto 4

Anyone played the new GTA? How is it? Should I buy it now or wait to get a used copy?

Let me know.

Thanks.

Why not rent it for a couple of days ?

Try before you buy :wink:

Ah, that's a classic!

I was playing it this weekend with some friends, and I thought it was pretty awesome, but I never played the previous versions. I'd say go for it.

Anyone played the new GTA? How is it? Should I buy it now or wait to get a used copy?

Let me know.

Thanks.

If you were a fan of the previous games, it's def worth getting this one, but if feels a lot different to the previous games. NFG's right, rent first. Personally, I think it's worth getting just for the bankjob seen that looks like it was ripped right from Heat! Oops... ah... ignore that tidbit. :tongue:

Can't wait to see what the co-op option or the MP modes are like! ...if I can finally get bloody Xbox Live working!

Get it. Its a great game.

It's a surefire way of getting good sales from their target audience though. I find it a bit gratuitous personally but hey it's nothing that you don't see on TV or the internet. You are right of course Basher, I think most self respecting parents wouldn't let their kids play it at home, but it's when they are round at their friends...well you can't keep tabs on them all the time.

Anyhow, I watched a couple of friends playing online X-Box 360 looked good fun. They were fighting it out on an airport apron. Pretty cool I thought with Jumbo's taxiing past etc. Didn't manage to have a go but I will do next time I get the chance.

Yes, it's ok that you kill people as a criminal and blow stuff up for random purposes but WATCH OUT you might see some skin??

Sorry, that doesn't fly. Killing is evil, a person not wearing clothes is not.

GTA's violence is pretty kind and gentle compared to Liberal Crime Squad but that game has literally no graphics (text-only).

Fun fact: GTA 1 (top-down view, 2d) and GTA 2 (top-down view, 3D) have been released as freeware. GTA doesn't like win XP very much though.

Well, the think is:

GTA series is funny as a hell!

hehehe

Killl people in game is super fun, but offcourse, i will not down the stairs with a Ak-47 and shoot in evrything that moves, than stole some cars and etc.

the game isn't a crime college :p

the stupit critics that never play this game speak a lot of s**t about it.....

and if you don't take care of your childs and let they play, this is a great problem, but if you teach correctly with moral and etc, the kid will make difference between what is good to do or not.

and the Aussie version doesn't have the bitches service :rofl:

eh, may the fathers should use the parental contol in console.

Edited by Silverbolt

- "Killing is evil, a person not wearing clothes is not"

- "Every where there is evil under the sun"...