Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrMudd

Demo Petition at UBI

God there are some d*cks over there. I almost forgot why I havent even been to another sim site (besides this one) in like 8 months.

It's sad to see the LOMAC board stoop to the IL2 level, but it was bound to happen.

Take a trip over there, and read the hate and angst and you will see why this is the only site worth coming to when it comes to LOMAC.

Thanks again MJ for not being a c*ck.

I think its more that the majority of people who frequent here are mature adults and thre isnt much need for Jeff to be a D**k. Heres to hoping it stays that way. SimHQ is getting just as bad so Biohaz seems to be a safe house for me personally, I can relax and just talk shop here without hearing all the bitching and moaning from the kiddies.

btw- the petition is up to 444 when I signed it.

Guest MrMudd

600 petitions x $50

thats $30,000 Green backs

Im sure some understanding sole will leak it out to us...seems to be the trend :)

Unfortunantly thats probably not even a full salary for the janitor. We get 10,000 sigs and we might be in business.

600 petitions x $50

thats $30,000 Green backs

Personally I dont like all this talk about leaks, etc as all that does is hurt the Developers and us, not UbiSoft. People just need either start a petition (like they have) and relax. Its only a game.

Im sure some understanding sole will leak it out to us...seems to be the trend  :)

SW is right, we would need a lot more signatures before anyone will even notice.

479 replies to the petition post on LOMAC forum, 847 signature on the petition. Slow night here at work.

Guest MrMudd
Personally I dont like all this talk about leaks, etc as all that does is hurt the Developers and us, not UbiSoft. People just need either start a petition (like they have) and relax. Its only a game. 

Ahh Seawolf a Voice of reason...

People like you guys is what makes it enjoyable to be apart of Biohaz.

Some days i feel like i need to load up the Mossberg with Rubber Bullets, Bean bag patches, Several cansiters of CS, And some Plasticuffs.......

Whoops im sorry that was the SLC2002 Olympics :lol:

But i agree with you folks. Some forums are not pleasent to be around.

As a new friend put it.."I'll see ya around the Funny-pages" that pretty much explains the Lower class forums.... :x

Well in all fairness they arent lower class forums, but just infected with some lower class members.

You ever get hit with Pepper Spray? One of the requirements in the academy was you got sprayed with it so you would know how it felt before using it on someone, but little did we know when you use it in the field 9 times out of ten you got more on you than on the bad guy. LOL

That stuff could ruin your night, literally. lol Especially when you show up at the Jail with Orange dye all over your uniform.lol :wink: :D

I do a lot of reading of the fourms and post now and then. But as of late I have tried to stay of the LOMAC board at Ubi due to the hot tempers of some of its members. Snapple your right. Man can some of those people cry. It must be there age or something. Yea Im disapointed to, but hey its there company and money. All we can do is sit back and relax.

I can only speculate about this, but I think a lot of the folks over at the Lo-Mac forum are transplamts from other genres. Lets face it out of all the genres out there flight simming (although we do have our young crowd) is probably the most mature group out there and even our young ones show higher maturity levels than other genres. No offense to our younger guys, but I feel like the younger generation (Nintindo generation) acts a lot more spoiled and is a lot more impatient than other groups. Not all are like that, but I feel that most are. In all fairness we have some so called adults among us which need to grow up as well so I cant blame it all on young guys.

You basically have a generation of kids who are growing up unsupervised and untrained in how to interact with people on a personal level because everything is internet these days and email which is impersonal. Never would 99% of the people online say what they say to another person if it was done face to face nor could they back it up, but on the internet its easy to be a billy badass and say whatever you want without any guilt or reprocussions from it. PCs and the internet are babysitting our kids these days while the parents work to just survive.

Sorry for the rant, but I just think this is why people have no respect for each other on the net.

Up to 1517 signatures.

The IL2 forums are a joke. You cant say anything pro or con without someone being a jerk with their comments. I can imagine what the LOMAC forums are like after repeated delays and a very promising possible release for the demo again being put off.

You basically have a generation of kids who are growing up unsupervised and untrained in how to interact with people on a personal level because everything is internet these days and email which is impersonal. Never would 99% of the people online say what they say to another person if it was done face to face nor could they back it up, but on the internet its easy to be a billy badass and say whatever you want without any guilt or reprocussions from it. PCs and the internet are babysitting our kids these days while the parents work to just survive.

Well there's a thought. Actually I was playing some guy on EA Matchup with NHL 2003, a while back, and I had like 5 goal lead, then I blew it, but not becuase he was worth a damn (he used auto aim, and you can pull off some really really cheesy goals that way). I ended up losing like 8-7, when the game closed and we were sitting on the exit screen, he kept calling me a whinny loser, and then he started calling me a N***** over and over again, and I'm not even black. Telling me that I shouldnt be playing hockey cause it was a white man's game. All I had to say to him was, ya it takes real skill to let the computer do all the work. But why the outrage and hatred??? I just know that I would kick the sh*t out of anyone that called me that or even called anyone around me that (in that context). I really really despise idiocy, and immaturity.

So yes I do agree, that flight simmers tend to have a higher code of conduct, but we do have our undesireables. Thankfully we can usually root them out here.

Once, again thank you MJ for having "RULES", and thanks to the rest of the Biohaz community for atleast acting professional, but at the same time not being anal.

I think the overall tone of our group here, keeps some of the wilder ones from getting out of control.

Well its safe to say the weenie would never say something like that in person which is a prime example for what I said above. People dont have to reap what they sew online.

The biggest satisfaction is being able to ignore them and woop thier ars at the same time. It leaves them steamed.lol

People dont have to reap what they sew online.

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Galations 6:7

They do eventually my friend...

I dont consider myself to be religious, but I do believe in examining religion, and all of them teach that one will pay for his actions in this life or the next... act like a sh*thead, and you will end up living in sh*t. And vica versa.