Hey I wan´t to do an asymetric Loadout possibility for the MF F-16A ADF, but when i add more than 6 Stationgroup ID´s i can´t see them in the loadout screen.

Is it possible to modify the loadout screen that i can see stationgroup 7 and 8?

You can't have more than 6 StationGroupIDs displayed in the loadout screen, but you can modify your loadout.inis to have an asymmetrical weapons loadout, depending on the type of mission.

Hey I wan´t to do an asymetric Loadout possibility for the MF F-16A ADF, but when i add more than 6 Stationgroup ID´s i can´t see them in the loadout screen.

Is it possible to modify the loadout screen that i can see stationgroup 7 and 8?

nope...i have done research and tried many different things and all you can get is six....it's a pain...but at least yours is an F-16...i was trying to do it for every station on an A-10..I'm sure WoI is the same way

Technically it is possible, you just won't have the ability to select what is loaded on stations 7, 8, etc. I modded my Tomcat to split up the weapon stores so that I could load a 2-3-2 (2 PH, 3 SP, 2 SW) loadout, as with 2 AIM-54's on stations 3 and 6, a Sparrow can't be loaded on station 5 nor can 5 be loaded with a Sparrow if TARPS is installed, and I also wanted to be able to load LANTIRN on the glove pylons 1B or 8B and a Sparrow or Phoenix on the opposite of the TARPS. So, I re-assigned the weapons stations to take StationID's 1 through 6 and marked fuel tank stations as StationID=7. As a result, I will always fly with external tanks, so long as they are in the loadout.ini, but I cannot select to equip them or remove them from the loadout screen. You always have the option of jettisoning them before takeoff if you dont' want to fly with externals this way.

I´ve done this similar, but i don´t think it is a good solution for an multirole jet´s like the F-16, sometimes you must add some HARM´s or ECM Pod´s.

I think the only way is to mod the loadout screen but i have no idea how.

Well, what you could do is put the fuel tanks on station 7, that gives you six to play with. Thing is, the loadout screen only allows for 6, and I don't think anyone's gotten more than that to show up; kind of a wall like GodSaveTheUSA said.

Edited by Caesar

Ah found it, in the Loadoutscreen.ini are the position for up to 6(default) Station Id´s.......*trying*

.............okay now i can add more than six stations but without the text and the dropdown menu.*grml*

Edited by dast24