Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Biohaz Football Pool - Interested??

Wanna play in a Biohaz Online football pool?  

1. 1. Wanna play in a Biohaz Online football pool?

• Yes
    • No

I've ran a lot of office football pools in the past, but have taken the last few years off. I would like to do one this year, and was thinking it would be a blast to run one online here at Biohaz. The pool software I use has some great web features and allows online pics, stats, etc. You can get a feel for it here:

http://www.woofpool.com

So my question is, how many of you would be interested in doing this? It makes watching the games that much more fun!

I'm in an online pool now at superbrawl.com that's sponcered by our local tv station. Actually last week I placed #1 out of about 700 people with 13 wins for preseason warm up picks. :D

http://www.superbrawl.com/rcs/pools/wpta/i...php?action=home

Last season I played a different pool at clickoff classic and had one week that I won out of about 1,000 folks, and I won a t shirt. :lol:

I'm all for it! :twisted:

I'm commissioner for my football league again this year, we draft tommorrow. Between that, work and other projects i have in the works, I'm about tapped out for time. Sounds cool though, Good luck.

I've never done the football pool thing. Hell Im excited about ESPN NFL 2k4 comming for the Xbox.lol

Sounds like fun, cept being a high schooler, no real money could pass between me and anything ;D Unless of course its coming to me :)

This would just be for fun folks, Maybe some prizes for the top finishers? Some Biohaz gear perhaps?

Where do we sign up. If I join enough of these pools I might actually win one. Then again the Vikings might actually make it back to another superbowl. Maybe the odds are about the same as both of us winning!

Hmm.... I think I'll be going with my Central Florida (Tampa Bay) Bucs...

How bout a college football pool??? Guess who'd I'd pick 8)

When are you planning on forming this, anyway?