Sign in to follow this  

I just instal woi but no skins on aircrafts(all aircrafts are white(decals are ok)) sory on my English,plz help

did you apply the patch for it?

I might have a suspicion of the cause:

When waiting for my bank-to-paypal credit transfer to buy WOI. I stumled opun a 90MB game rip of the game on the web (hard to avoid if you google "wings over israel"). Curious me tried it, and it is messed up like described above. I know what the actual problem is, but hey lets keep it a secret.

I might have a suspicion of the cause:

When waiting for my bank-to-paypal credit transfer to buy WOI. I stumled opun a 90MB game rip of the game on the web (hard to avoid if you google "wings over israel"). Curious me tried it, and it is messed up like described above. I know what the actual problem is, but hey lets keep it a secret.

preety messsed up,but ho to fix it? :wink:

The only known fix is to download and install the version on here: https://store.thirdwire.com/store.htm

The amazing thing is how they managed to create an unusable image! <retards>

:punish2:

tnx :yes: