Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

Need some skins poleeeeze...

Hi fellas, I sure would like to see some Mig-19 and -21 skins. Got a nice set of Mig-17 skins from Major Lee. Some more Su-7 skins would be cool too.

Guest Ranger332

Fastest way to get a new skin is open the bmps in pant click view hit iINVERT COLORS and the silver to go from silver to satin/black

In the same use tan become blue and vice versa.

Hi fellas, I sure would like to see some Mig-19 and -21 skins. Got a nice set of Mig-17 skins from Major Lee. Some more Su-7 skins would be cool too.

Everyone is raving about these skins:

http://www.marcfighters.hpg.ig.com.br/index.htm

I haven't downloaded any yet myself, but the screenshots look great!

Guest Ranger332

I have they work fine

any of the skins in the download area except the greek worked well(it seemed to be setup like a USAF skin file) . In the F4E I have 16 loadable in use

I posted this I think before we learned about MarcFighters. Since then I have downloaded nearly all he has... :) Havent had a bit of trouble with any of them. Now all I need is a few MiG-19 skins and my MiG force will be clothed in style.

Then its on to the IL28 and TU22!