While we're all deciding on a name, I thought I might put up some pics.

Still to do:

3d model - Cockpit, some animation, texture mapping

Flight model - Almost done, but still some little tweaks

Skins

3d cockpit - I'll be adapting my F-23 cockpit for this so it won't take that long

Dels

post-2240-1210124731_thumb.jpg

post-2240-1210124754_thumb.jpg

post-2240-1210124780_thumb.jpg

I was gonna suggest making the pit like the F-20, the real X-29 pit was like the F-5's, no fancy MFDs or anything combat related, while the F-20 did. The yf-23 works too though.

Maybe then you can help me out with the X-31 and 32.

excellent as always, I can't wait to see it skinned (Forward me the psds, I'd like to make a full suite of fictional skins)

Edited by eraser_tr

No matter what she ends up being named, she's looking great! Good job on the plane so far. :good:

I was gonna suggest making the pit like the F-20, the real X-29 pit was like the F-5's, no fancy MFDs or anything combat related, while the F-20 did. The yf-23 works too though.

Maybe then you can help me out with the X-31 and 32.

excellent as always, I can't wait to see it skinned (Forward me the psds, I'd like to make a full suite of fictional skins)

Yeah, I was going to "age" some of the things in the F-23 pit and make it less modern.

Re: PSD's, I will upload them to the skins section when the aircraft is released.

I'd be happy to help with the X-31 and 32.

That li'l rascal will look mighty fine in formation with your `23, the Typhie, Raptor and/or Grippen.

I really dig seeing all these modern wonders coming to life!

:clapping:

@ eraser are you gone making the X-31?! wanted to start it as next project after my fictional F-111X

This X-29 looks damn hot thanks!

Awesome work..nice to see the 'Lynx' flight test. I am sure she'll be a joy to fly.

@eraser

X-32 ASTOVL aka Monica ? Which version is it going to be ...The Boeing or Jane's FA version ?

The real question is will it be the X-32 or the F-32 Boeing would've made had it won (with separate tail, not a delta like the X version)?

Anyway, will the F-29 have wingtip missile rails Dels? Or only underwing/fuselage?

Dels, if it is at all possible may I make a suggestion? If this is going to be and 'armed' version may I suggest adding 'Winder rails to the wingtips?

err, gone? I don't understand. I'm trying to do 100 projects at once so either X-31 and 32 will take a while. I bought a x-32 model to speed things up, needs major changes to the wings and intake. I'll eventually do both the X-32 and then F-32

Anyway, will the F-29 have wingtip missile rails Dels? Or only underwing/fuselage?

Yep, it has Wingtip rails, three underwing pylons on each wing and a centerline pylon. Pretty much the same as the F-16.