Well, I have some problems to shoot down some planes, the He-111 for example, I shoot and shoot and shoot and the planes are still in the air, the only way I have to tear them down it's to launch a missile, but in the WW2 that's very dificult to do :rolleyes: . I don't know what to do, can anybody help me please?

Well, for the He-111, the best bet is probably a head-on pass, firing straight into the cockpit. The real He-111 was heavily armored; the vulnerable spot was the fish-tank on the front of the plane.

If it's Battle of Britain you're in remember the Spit's & Hurri's are only armed with rifle calibre .303 machine guns. Even with eight apiece a He111 will take some knocking down.

Check out this thread for your bomber troubles:-

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...9928&st=180

Page 10, post #181 will give guidance for how to enable pilot hitboxes for He-111 and others.

Then, as has already been suggested, manoeuvre to attack head-on and aim for the cockpit. Takes a bit of practice, but you will get results.

Happy hunting,

Baltika

Thank you all guys :good: , I'll try to do it, but it's a bit difficult to attack a plane frontally :biggrin: , anyway, I'll try my best :ok: .Thanks again. Oh, NFG, yes, it's the battle of britain, but after all, this has occured me before with other bombers in other decades.