Sign in to follow this  
BP_MOSCOW

And ANOTHER month is just about to pass by...

Kind of hot out here in sunny southern california this aug. Beaches are nice though and the water is a nice 70 degrees. Sharks are the biggest news to the area, large great whites have been visting some of the more popular spots. Not much rain this month. Thanks for asking BP!

Vex

Hot and humid here in Michigan. Little rain and we sure could have used it.

It rains almost everyday, and when it doesn't its like 95 degrees.

Also, first week of school was a bitch.

<C>

.......PATCH PATCH PATCH...... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN? What is taking them?

:cry:

:evil: Echo

Just tell yourself that there is no more patches, and then when it does come you will crap your pants and be ultra happy about it.

Repeat after me. "There are going to be no more patches".

Cheers, and enjoy the wait :wink:

Mista Saffell

Thanks for asking - August was a wee bit hectic as I had to:

- move out of the house in Belgium,

- have all of my household goods shipped to Norway,

- finish my assigned tasks and do a handover to my successor,

- redecorate my house in Norway - before receiving my household goods,

- unpack my household goods (still not 100% complete),

- report for duty 1 Sep (more than 600km from my home)

However, August was still good with farewells :cry: to colleauges and friends in Belgium and hello :D to old friends and new colleauges in Norway! (Not to mention my promotion 8) )

Well, it has been hot as usual here in Georgia. Honestly, the ONLY reason I am even living in this state, is because my former wife lived here.

Now I am remarried to another woman from GA. Looks like I am doomed to stay here. I am a Yankee, originally, and this heat is killer.

When I retired from the Navy, I was in Washington State (God's Country). If I ever get the financial wherewithall to move back there, it will happen.

Well, I gotta go pay Sept. tax quarterilies. Now THAT is enough to ruin my whole day; having to write checks to someone (Uncle Sam, and the state Revenue offices) for money they did NOT earn.

Taxes.......in other words......LEGALIZED THEFT.

Navychief

BP, thanks for letting us know when a month goes by. :roll:

We are all disappointed in the delay, and while I don't mind people voicing their "displeasure" in the patch delay, your comments don't add anything to the discussion. Basically, you drop by once a month and stir the pot a little. At least throw some constructive posts in the mix once in awhile... ;)

Wow, I didnt even know he was refering to the patch, only 3 months, cannot be, its been way longer than that. :cry:

Well, I'm not a modder (SORRY) so I have nothing to add to this game at the moment. When we're all able to fly online I'll be much more constructive, not like i'm being destructive currently anyhow. But, I know what the overall board moderator attitude is around this game - so I'll leave.

BP, I didn't ask you to leave bud, just that while the first few times the joke was funny, it's starting to wear a little thin. Maybe I came off a little harsher then I meant too, if so I apologize. That's what I get for posting before my morning coffee... :wink:

We are all more then a little discouraged with the patch situation. I for one have not touched the sim in months, and don't plan to until the patch comes out. And to be honest, I'm not sure if I will much after LOMAC comes out anyway. So I personally am not as dedicated to the game as some other members are. But I have plenty of people here that are dedicated and know full well the patch situation.

if I may also add that the"overall board moderator attitude is around this game"is no different than it is towards any game covered in the forums here.