Sign in to follow this  
Muesli

I have lost everything!

Hello everyone!

The saddest thing has happened a week ago; my PC died and my data on the HD

is not recoverable :cray: . So I have lost all the aircraft I acquired over the years :shok: ,

and worst of it all is that a lot is gone in oblivion. Where are the magnificent MiG-21pack,

the A-10A pack, the NAW-10B, Yak-28P and so on and so on.

I have recently tried to search the net for sites to scrape (also via Streak Eagle's links)

and have now managed to recover a lot but not all.

My question is if there is anyone able to help me out :blink: ?

Please drop me a personal e-mail about this, it would really really really be appreciated!

Thank you!

(A very sad) Muesli

np text a list here I have meny of the DL stored on an externel HD let me know what ya want.

Hope you had my P.M.

thanks!

sent you one in return No Problem :good:

Thanks man, I owe you!

And for something completely different; could you explain to me the meaning of the

attached picture below your messages (with the logo, badges and flags) because

I am intrigued by it.

Cheers!

Hello everyone!

The saddest thing has happened a week ago; my PC died and my data on the HD

is not recoverable :cray: . So I have lost all the aircraft I acquired over the years :shok: ,

and worst of it all is that a lot is gone in oblivion. Where are the magnificent MiG-21pack,

the A-10A pack, the NAW-10B, Yak-28P and so on and so on.

I have recently tried to search the net for sites to scrape (also via Streak Eagle's links)

and have now managed to recover a lot but not all.

My question is if there is anyone able to help me out :blink: ?

Please drop me a personal e-mail about this, it would really really really be appreciated!

Thank you!

(A very sad) Muesli

have you tried file scavenger 3.2 it saved my ass last year: filescavenger

just a thought.

I know, but it is in vain though. The HD is physically broken, as were other crucial parts.

First thing I tried when I stepped behind my girlfriend's PC was to check if there

was anything to be salvaged from the HD. Nope..... so I wept like a little boy (almost).

Thanks for thinking with me!

Muesli

I have that same problem last year...but have more lucky - I have made a copy of all modificated *.INI files. It takes me some time before I make my game like before HD crash. :sorry:

Good luck! :good:

Thanks man, I owe you!

And for something completely different; could you explain to me the meaning of the

attached picture below your messages (with the logo, badges and flags) because

I am intrigued by it.

Cheers!

Most of those items you are lookin at represent the fact that Bounder is the real deal. The items are from Accomplishments, Schools and units that he was apart of. LRRP's wrote the book on jungle warfare. With Armed Forces day comming up, I want to be the first to thank Bounder for his service! WHOWAA! :clapping:

My item list would be very very short..... :blush2:

Hello forum companions!

I want to thank you all in helping me recover from the forementioned

small inhouse disaster. Especially Kirsten, Bounder, Dave but also

all others who offered help, assistance, advice, files. You all ROCK!

At this point I have about 75% of what I had, and I am quite happy I

got this far. Now it is just a matter of tweaking and I can play as in

my old days. I now have bought a 500GB external HD so after making

a backup I hope this situation will never happen again!

Muesli

Hello forum companions!

I want to thank you all in helping me recover from the forementioned

small inhouse disaster. Especially Kirsten, Bounder, Dave but also

all others who offered help, assistance, advice, files. You all ROCK!

At this point I have about 75% of what I had, and I am quite happy I

got this far. Now it is just a matter of tweaking and I can play as in

my old days. I now have bought a 500GB external HD so after making

a backup I hope this situation will never happen again!

Muesli

It is even worse when the 500GB external fails; which is what happened to me. I moved country for work and I brought with me the external HDwith backups of several installs (WOE, SFP, WOV etc etc plus music etcetc I managed to copy all my managable merged SFP , 25 gig and the thing died. thankfully thereare backup of the backups in Italy so no install is completeley lost.

But I lost my library of files of zips and rars. Some of them I can't get anymore anywhere, no problem since I have the xpanded one in my installs, but still. for example I could make it with deuces's desert repaint..

Damn you all! You're making me more paranoid than a flatulent, life long stoner!! I've got a 9+ gig library of things I've acquired here and WIPs which I haven't backed up yet...

...getting very nervous now! :blink:

Damn you all! You're making me more paranoid than a flatulent, life long stoner!! I've got a 9+ gig library of things I've acquired here and WIPs which I haven't backed up yet...

Dear fellow moderator. Back Up Then Back up again

What happens with SFP series is that it can get so customized that it might be a real PITA recovering form major failurs

So you are a stoner.

Some of the best things I do are when Im stoned;cooking, writing, making love, playing the game(I dont know about flatulence;you might want to check the s**t you smoke)... its good really just as bad as drinking.

Atleast you are paranoid-worst case scenario, not naked and in a dumpster.

So you are a stoner.

Hehe, it was just a simile dude. I won't say anything about the subject matter only because it's legality varies between our members respective countries. :no:

Cdr`s and DvDr`s are a godsend,cheap...and easy to fill....get some and save save save...and did I say...SAVE.lol....its better to spend hour or two browsing them for that file...than trying to salvage files...that can get corrupted or worse...

saves a lot of heartache...

Russ

Most of those items you are lookin at represent the fact that Bounder is the real deal. The items are from Accomplishments, Schools and units that he was apart of. LRRP's wrote the book on jungle warfare. With Armed Forces day comming up, I want to be the first to thank Bounder for his service! WHOWAA! :clapping:

THANY YOU V man

well surprize get my RTD/FFD orders still have a proflie iI need to work off but being deemed fit fot duty.even limited id better then what I been doing Again VIPER 6 ty.

Heu Iwan,

Het was een eer je te hebben kunnen helpen !!!!

Hou doe,

Derk :hi: