Sign in to follow this  

Hi guys!!! This is the first time I write on this forum...I have a question that is very important for me...is there any possibility to have a F/A-18E/F super hornet for the thirdwire series (sfp1, WOV, WOE, WOI)? Is ther any project for this aircraft? Thanks, and I hope you answer me!!! :good::biggrin::biggrin::rolleyes::dntknw::dntknw::good:

Short answer is probably yes, but don't get too exited, these things can take at least 2 weeks.

Short answer is probably yes, but don't get too exited, these things can take at least 2 weeks.

Two weeks :blink:

Hope won't be too long. :biggrin:

Last time i heard two weeks from Mr. Brierly, it was really about that long

Anyway, the one i saw a topic about was the two-seater, if you rather the single seat

version, it will take some more time

By the way, what have i done to get promoted from "new" to "junior" member? Post replies?

Edited by macelena

:grandpa: 2 weeks!

Am I wrong when I'm saying that when You say "TWO WEEKS" that mean You don't know when some file be ready? :haha:

It would be awesome to fly on Super Hornet:) F/A-18 was always my favourite jet, so flying on Super Hornet will be some real fun for me:D

Edited by Hubertus

Am I wrong when I'm saying that when You say "TWO WEEKS" that mean You don't know when some file be ready? :haha:

No, you are not wrong. :wink: