Sign in to follow this  
snapple2993

So can one of you Lucky Preview Holders show me somethin?

I'm interested in what kind of air defense the Navy can put up (apart from aircraft). Specifically I wanted to see the PHALANX System in action.

Maybe you could sacrifice yourself for a nice screen?

Guest MrMudd

ok..ill donate my Ai's to curiosity...

sounds like time for a little SUE-EEE action

OR.....you could just let us borrow your beta CD?: :twisted: hehe. I don't know if there's a shot avaliable (i know i havent seen it) of any defence from an airfield yet either?

Agent

Sorry, can't speak for any one else, but I'm enjoying my weekend... ;) Haven't fired up any game at all this weekend except the Call of Duty demo.

VERY impressive demo isnt it!. The sounds on it are amazing and the FX's are good even on my low end machine.

Guest MrMudd

Sorry Guys i wont be doing any Lomac Stuff for a while. madjeff needed to shut down the Album folder i use, do to the Sudden Surge of bandwidth from it.

Which is posted here for the particulars:

http://forum.biohazcentral.com/viewtopic.php?t=2866

We need to cut back on allot of this stuff, until things are implemented in the future that will allow us to present media to the level that you all wish.

This site is privately funded out of MadJeffs pockets. I'm sure we dont want to see this site governed by a Corporate Funded Agenda.

So to be far to all of you. and maintain this site as a Non-profit subscription.

I can not entertain requests for Lomac media for a while.

Understood MrMudd. Perhaps a little LOMAC drug fix in moderation?lol

Instead of a new movie every other day we have something setup every week to 2 weeks or so.

Guest MrMudd

Somebody has to pay the bills, id hate to see the site get shutdown for excessive bandwidth usage.

when 1 thread or album has over 3000 Views and downloads in a 2 week period...That can suck the bandwidth very fast.

What kind of fix/service would you get if theres was no site for 20 days?

The buck has to stop somewhere

Guys, don't worry about it, we won't be shutting down the images, although we will probably not be running 200 images at a time. ;)

Mudd, how about we do 10 or so picks a week and then we'll rotate them. That way people get their fix and we don't pass 80Gb in pic traffic in a month? :lol:

As far as requests go, I also think we can handle that, and the staff can do it as time permits.

It was not my intent to shut down the flow of new pics boys and girls, and I apologize if that's how it looked. But since there's so many sites doing pics now, we'll try to just put up stuff you haven't seen everywhere else. That way we don't waste bandwidth on images everyone else has seen 20 shots of already, and you get your weekly dose of LOMAC goodness.