I need some help with this addon,. when you look at this pic you the back of the canopy is filled with metal (decal maybe) of the Mig CZ, but I couldn`t find it. Need advice what to do to have this to. And I want to attache new bar to the canopy with the help of decals like in the F-110 wraith addon.

Who can help me with this?

you can waiting Mirage Factory's j-7II/P

post-5438-1211008454_thumb.jpg

Edited by 101tfs

cool!

76, I tried the 49 LOD. Yup it works better for Su-9 than 11. I set it up as a pilot station, but was very dark. Maybe as a weapon it would be brighter. I'll have to check 2 of the K-5 pylons and see how they look with R-8s. I'm not optimistic. This is a fascinating bird, something rather minor giving a real boost but Su got a bad name before Su-11 ramped up to full production, notably at the hands of Yak.

Edited by Lexx_Luthor

I changed the texture entry and I think it fits better cause I can`t reproduce the metal effect for the parts.

What do u think?!

does it look good for release?!

Yes it does. I say release it. :yes:

You should make the air intake section longer, so that it fit into the engine section.

I will post tomorrow some pics about the section I think it`s long enough, it ends infront of the airbrake.. just look yourself where this brake is. ;-)

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

Very nice! Sorry about jumping on you 'bout the mesh.

Ehm no prob, critic is always welcomed... this is a personal mod created for personal use but as I see you like this idea...

This is my last addition to my list ... E-8 is nearly finished this is a fictional E-9 with larger wings, 2 new Pylons and in futere a bigger hump...

Me likes!

When you plan to release these?

Really nice stuff.

I guess it would have been called the MiG-23. Dunno.

Thank you to all who are working on these experimental Russian designs. They have been some of my favorites to look at and read about since I was a kid. Looking forward to strapping them on!

-Calvin

e82_2s.jpg

The real E-8 taken from a russian web site

Your E-8 has a curved belly, the real thing had a flat one.