Sign in to follow this  
acidgraph

UUM7 missile launcher WIP

Hi all. Just wanted to show some wip. This is my first atempt to model something for game use. So, I present the UUM7 mini missile launcher from he Macross series and the HMM01 mini missile. Each launcher carries 15 missiles and I configured them to be ir homing and can be lauched uncaged. I have tested it ingame and I scored kills against enemys and against my own planes if they are in the way. If any of you is intrested in this I will release it.

post-28216-1210884196_thumb.jpg

post-28216-1210884266_thumb.jpg

post-28216-1210884416_thumb.jpg

post-28216-1210884452_thumb.jpg

This is very nice, I would love to add somthing like that to my virtual arsenal, it would also be really great pod for launching Tow/hellfire missiles from the AH-1W supercobra or A-10. :rolleyes:

Great work acidgraph!!! :salute:

Thank you Icarus999. I'm tweaking it just bit more then I'll upload it. I made curently 2 versions of the hmm1 missile, an ir (10km range) and an active radar homing (15km range). At least with the radar version I don't kill my wingmen. I'm testing now if the AI uses the missile pod in air to air engagements.

Macross is becoming more awesome w/ the more i learn about it!!!