f4h-1.jpg

I didn't bother changing back the fat wing to a thin wing since I didn't feel it was worth the trouble. If it's that important I might reconsider, though.

...WHo Knows?

...Might increase agility. :biggrin::good:

Cool to see a slick canopy (flush with spine) and small nose.

There are some variants that can be made of these early prototypes such as without the IR chin pod and early style intakes.

While the bigger radar and bubbled up canopy made the aircraft much more capable, I like the early F-4s with the small noses and sleek canopies :)

How bout the early straight winged mock up that was cool looking too. The missles were on retractable pylons in the mock up. And the air intakes were curved into the top part of the intake.

Cool to see a slick canopy (flush with spine) and small nose.

There are some variants that can be made of these early prototypes such as without the IR chin pod and early style intakes.

While the bigger radar and bubbled up canopy made the aircraft much more capable, I like the early F-4s with the small noses and sleek canopies :)

Edited by MAKO69

You going to release this very cool.

f4h-1.jpg

I didn't bother changing back the fat wing to a thin wing since I didn't feel it was worth the trouble. If it's that important I might reconsider, though.

That's a helluva good idea mate! Would be perfect for, let's say, a late Bering Straight campaign.

inner wing pylons would need a straight leading edge... USN style :ph34r:

And F4H-1s didn't have maneuvering slats :ph34r:

Wasn't it a one seater?

No, that was the AH-1. When they changed the mission to interceptor a second seat was added.