Sign in to follow this  

I take Q-5D and try make Q-5E/F (Ground radar version)

This is very BETA version, I don't know correct data about KOMAR radar (I use F-16Anetz radar from WOI), and laser designator (I use KLEN-54).

OTHER CHANGES:

New skin - china camo;

Technical data tweaked;

Cockpit repared (I use cockpit named Su-7, but with 2 engines indicators);

Hud added;

New china and russia weapons on new_weapons.txt (ASM, LGB, Russian JDAM, Yu-2 torpedo etc).

I SEARCH ANY INFORMATION ABOUT Q-5E/F

DOWNLOAD IT, TEST IT,PLEASE !!! http://rapidshare.de/files/39429122/Q-5E.rar.html

why dont you just upload it here as a Beta? :blink:

Some beta never can be gamma... Just try it, if you want....

Please fix two things!

[RightMainGear]

SystemType=LANDING_GEAR

Retractable=TRUE

DeployTime=5

AnimationID=1

DragArea=0.10

HideGearNode=TRUE

ModelNodeName=Right-gear

WheelNodeName=Rightwheel

ShockStroke=0.15

SpringFactor=3.0

DampingFactor=4.0

RotationAxis=x-AXIS

RollingRadius=0.315

HasBrakes=TRUE

BrakingCoefficient=0.8

RollingCoefficient=0.05

MaxDeploySpeed=12 <------ there must be 125

add to AircraftData section:

UseMetricUnit=TRUE

you need to lower the seat, this is pretty close (at least, it gets it under the canopy)

SeatPosition=-0.008,3.323,0.304

those are fixes from wrench, please do this than it`s ok!

Nice!

As to the radar/cockpit...I'm assuming (as I've not looked this up yet), there'd be a display CRT somewheres in there...why not use Boopidoo's Su-15 pit, as it's got the twin-engine annunicators, the needed display, and may have something close to the look needed? Even if not 100%, it'll be 'close enough for government work'. Adjust the positionining accordingly in the cockpit ini, and see what's up.

The green skin looks much better!!! Remember, "a good coat of paint hides a multitude of sins" :rofl: - always loved that one!

You might want to think about resizing the main skin -- 12megs is kinda large for one with such low details; take it down to 1024x, and it'll still look good. Also, it reduces the size of the final package, increasing up/down load times. The model is low-detailed enough to get away with this easily.

You could even switch the pilot from the 'RedAir', to Pilot00, which has a white helmet and green flight suit. It's on my site; and you're welcome to use it.

I like it! Release it here as a Beta+, make some cockpit changes, etc. I'd say we're on track for winner here!

Wrench

kevin stein

not familur with this AC so I dont know if its doing as it should ,but seems fun to fly. so as I stated prior upload it here as Beta. Iam sure there are a few here up on this AC that can help. (I reduced theskin to 512 and painted it for grin's.)

post-34446-1210969534_thumb.jpg

[[i like it! Release it here as a Beta+, make some cockpit changes, etc. I'd say we're on track for winner here!]]

I'm almost finished with a Mig-19P cockpit.

bigmig19.jpg

Mig-19PM

Mig-19P.jpg

Edited by ordway

[[i like it! Release it here as a Beta+, make some cockpit changes, etc. I'd say we're on track for winner here!]]

I'm almost finished with a Mig-19P cockpit.

One thing about the radar. The radar screen shows the RP-22MA. The Mig019P had a RP-1 Izumrud radar.

So the radar screen should be all red.

Something about Q-5E/F

Chinese:

目前负责强-5工作的洪都飞机制造公司在这方面下了很大力气。目前尚未得到证实的改型包括强-5E强-5F。1999年《洪都科技》杂志披露过被认为是强-5E的相关信息。该机外挂点减少到7个。但重要的是靠近翼尖的2个挂架上,可挂2枚国产LS-500J激光制导炸弹。由于强-5本身载弹量小,所以LS-500J较轻,有效射程仅12千米。对于该弹的其他性能尤其是CEP,目前尚不得而知。据洪都航空工业集团内部人士称,强-5E已携带LS-500J进行了大量试验,结果较理想。强-5F则是携带激光目标指示吊舱的载机。按网上未确定的信息,长约2米的激光目标指示吊舱由成都研制,半埋入于机腹。该吊舱可为携带激光制导武器的空中平台提供攻击目标时所需的指示和目标照射。1个该吊舱可同时指挥4个平台。在试验中,4架强-5E在1架强-5F的指挥下,1分钟内投下8枚LS-500J激光制导炸弹,8个目标被同时摧毁。但LS-500J的研制进度很成问题,搞了十几年,不可不谓困难重重。

为使用激光制导武器而研制同一机型两种不同的改型,似乎较为难以理解。站长认为这可能是由于强-5载重量偏小、机体挂点分布和载重不理想导致的。由于吊舱需要半埋于机腹下方,必须专门改造出F型。深究下去,一则强-5狭窄的机腹挂点位置一则无法携带体积较大的炸弹,二则本机投弹后如果提供照射的话,空气的散射会导致于本机处于同一飞行方向上的激光制导炸弹接受到过多的散射激光,从而受到干扰而无法正常工作,因此必须由另外的平台从不同的方向上提供照射。同时E型也只能在外部翼段的挂点下携带制导炸弹,这只要是因为内侧挂架后方是主起落架,无法携带尺寸较大的武器。 外电报道称LS-500J近似于俄罗斯的КАБ-500Л(KAB-500L)激光制导炸弹。该弹由位于莫斯科的国家研究生产协会(ГНПП)于 1972年开始研制,1975年投产,广泛装备对地攻击飞机。该弹为半主动激光制导炸弹,其结构与性能类似于美国第一代“宝石路”激光制导炸弹。采用500千克低阻爆破炸弹作为战斗部。头部加装由小圆柱体和稳定环组成的风标式导引头,其后为四片十字形配置的活动舵面,用以控制风标式导引头,对准受机载激光照射器照射的目标。尾部加装四片十字形配置的固定弹翼,起飞行稳定作用。全弹重534kg,全弹长3050mm,弹体直径400mm。装填195kg高爆炸药,翼展850mm。

Improtant points:

1,The Q-5E/F is just a guessed name

2,7 Weapon station

3,Outwings station can load with LS-500J Laser-guided Bomb

4,Q-5E with one LG-pod Q-5F with two LG-bomb one Q-5E with four Q-5F

5,LS-500 similar to KAB-500L,and Paveway.

And.........

I guess the HUD isn't looks the same to SU-17's but more same to western..........

"One thing about the radar. The radar screen shows the RP-22MA. The Mig019P had a RP-1 Izumrud radar.

So the radar screen should be all red."

Can you show me a color picture of the RP-1 Izumrud radar.

Hmmm, so it looks like this?

http://www.sanko.wroclaw.pl/apt/mig-19/kon/radiolokator.html

Edited by ordway

Nice link Richard!

That's pretty much how it's set up, in the original version of the 17PFU, and in my 19P/PM mods (since I just reused the 17PFU avionics ini :wink: )

Wrench

kevin stein

I take Q-5D and try make Q-5E/F (Ground radar version)......

Cockpit repared (I use cockpit named Su-7, but with 2 engines indicators)

This is the real Cockpit of 强-5(Q-5),frist picture is late Cockpit, and others are early Cockpit.

sorry,my english is very poor.

post-28502-1211023845_thumb.jpg

post-28502-1211023900_thumb.jpg

post-28502-1211024017_thumb.jpg

Edited by blackforest

Cockpit of 强-5(Q-5),frist picture is late Cockpit, and others are early Cockpit.

sorry,my english is very poor.

[/color]

Very nice indeed!

Thanks.

Nice link Richard!

That's pretty much how it's set up, in the original version of the 17PFU, and in my 19P/PM mods (since I just reused the 17PFU avionics ini :wink: )

Wrench

kevin stein

Great! So can you recommend an existing useful radar screen/radar screen template.