Sign in to follow this  
Gepard

Formosa terrain development report

Last weekend i released the Beta version 0.4 of Formosa terrain. I think it will be the last Beta. Now i'm working on the last steps to finish this project.

In the last days i included my 8 self generated germany airfields into Formosa. My aim it is to give each airbase a unique face. So all PRC air bases and 3 taiwanese are now finished and the last taiwanese bases i hope to finish this weekend. After this i will add some additionally Flak to some target areas. The last step will be to rename the WIP designation of some target areas.

I hope that Formosa terrain will be finished at the end of May or in the first week of June.

If someone has remarks or ideas what i could improve Formosa terrain. then post it here please.

Cool!!

I really like the port facilities! They actually LOOK like harbors (unlike some of mine....)

Keep up with the good stuf...lots of folks are awaiting it!

Wrench

kevin stein

Looks like I'm going have to dig out all those Chinese planes I downloaded and saved over the years and take the plunge to set up a(nother) new install!

I'm really enjoying it Gepard. In fact it's my terrain of choice lately to test a good deal of my WIPs.

med_gallery_3395_45_154793.jpg

Formosa terrain now with carrier battle groups.

Dont know why this american bastards are shooting on me: :dntknw: