Sign in to follow this  
Str][ker

Remainder of Preview?

Any news on when the remainder of the preview will be out on Biohaz? I really enjoyed what I've seen thus far and look forward to parts 2 and 3!

striiker.jpg

It's been quite a while since the additional part(s) of the preview were going to be put up. I understand that real life caused a delay but I was wondering if there are plans to complete the previews for us all to drool over. You guys do outstanding previews and really hit on the stuff that others miss that is of interest to the sim community.

There was going to be something "special" for the weekend back then that was going to be the culmination of the previous parts of the preview over the week.

Sorry bud, we've had a rather bad few weeks around here with RL and the website problems the past week. I have been anable to even contact Mudd the last week or so to see how Part 3 has been coming. Unfortunately, I have been unable to do anything on my end with all the other things going on in my life at the moment.

Be patient, they will come. But don't forget, this is a hobby to us, and unfortunately our paying jobs come first. ;)

Sorry bud, we've had a rather bad few weeks around here with RL and the website problems the past week. I have been anable to even contact Mudd the last week or so to see how Part 3 has been coming. Unfortunately, I have been unable to do anything on my end with all the other things going on in my life at the moment.

Be patient, they will come. But don't forget, this is a hobby to us, and unfortunately our paying jobs come first. ;)

Not a problem! We're LOMAC fans so we know all about patience .. 8)

Take your time, get RL in order because that's the priority, and do your usual great job when you have the time. I was just curious because I hadn't heard anything about it and wanted to know if it was still planned.. Thanks again for the update!

Guest MrMudd

Time is certainly what it will take for my part of the Preview part 3.

Since my topic is the airframes and the weapon systems and modeling it will be a more indepth look to what the sim provides, which takes more time to properly conclude.

I have all the AI and Flyables, plus all the unique hardware usage that the sim supports.

My plan is to have the Part 3 preview completed around Middle of October, at which Time UBI Soft will have their Demo available for download and the magazines should have theres available mid november-december time frame.