Sign in to follow this  
Viper6

Armed Forces Day

Frist of all, To all of those incredible men and women who have put on a military uniform, I thank you! "Freedom Is Never Free" It is amazing that there are those very special men and women that are willing to pay the price for others that they don't even know so they may live as they so choose. Words can never begin to describe the feeling of pride I have when I think about our young men and women in our armed services! :clapping::good:

Every word carved in stone.

<S>

i served proudly in the air force for 20 years. i didnt regret a moment of it. would join again if not for my age. :flyer:

i served proudly in the air force for 20 years. i didnt regret a moment of it. would join again if not for my age. :flyer:
Rgr that! For me it was not the politics but the men I served with. There are no finer human beings on this planet than the ones that choose to serve. Even if you were drafted many did the absolute best job they could do. My dad and brother were lifers in the USAF, my sister served in the Navy the other two sisters married service men. :clapping::good: