This will be a project, if someone is interested it will be also released.

I will use the Su-11 model, it fits best to this shape. I think Lexx will be happy to see this project.

Wish all a good night..

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

more the better

Take this opportunity to learn how to build a model from scratch. This one is basically an arearuled tube with wings. Try and make model as simple as possible, post the wires here and I'll help you out with crits and tips as you go, ok?

I for one would love to see this bird flying the SFP1 skies !

76, go with Julhelm!

Julhelm is right here These aircraft seem to be very simple in design and would make good starter designs. Maybe even more simple would be the prototype Yak-19 fighter of 1947 (afterburning Jumo 004). I can help with the FM.

I think Su-11 too small. Below is my old Su-11 lashup with Tornado tanks.

img00040.jpg

I for one would love to see this bird flying the SFP1 skies !

Here ya go (kinda) ... I use a mutant molding of 101tfs' recent J-8 model, *lots* of additional LOD added, howerver the wing seems too large for the -152 series but it beats my Su-11 derivative.

E152M-1.jpg

gallery_6973_124_3876.jpg

gallery_6973_124_10803.jpg

I'm Sorry! see another my post.

Edited by lindr2

Sorry, but what modification of E-152 you make?

E-152-1 ? (main weapon is K-9 (R-9) Missile, R-15-300 Engine (dry 68400/ wet 102100) Max speed 3030 KMPH,

e152-1.gif)

e152-1.jpg

e152-2.jpg

e152-1.gif

Or E-152-A K-9 missile also, but engine is R-11F-300 Max speed 2135 KMPH?

e152a-1.jpg

e152a-2.jpg

e152a-3.jpg

e152a-4.jpg

e152a-1.gif

Or E-152M (2 K-9-155 SAHM or К-80 (R-80) SAHM), R-15B-300 Engine (dry 68400/ wet 102100), Max speed 2681 KMPH?

e152m-i.jpg

e152m-1.jpg

e152m-3.jpg

e152m-4.jpg

e152m-5.jpg

e152m-1.gif

K-9 L- 4.3 m, W - 245 Kg, wh - 27 Kg Engine PRD-56, (cruise 2500-3300 Kg/S, start 5000 Kg/s), cruise speed - 1400 m/s, 9km max range.

k9_k.gif

k9.jpg

K-80 (R-80, R-4) L - 5.53m, d 0.34m,wing d 1.55 m, w- 492 Kg (K-80T - 480 Kg), wh - 53,5 Kg, range K80R 2Km - 16 Km, K80T 1Km- 15 KM

r-4.jpg

tu-24-80.jpg

e-152m2.jpg

k-80_cx-1.gif

K-80R

k-80r.jpg

K-80T

k-80t.jpg

k-80_cx.gif

Edited by lindr2

Many thanks for those pics, I will look what I can doo, I see the shape is nearly the same, main differences is the nose section and downpart of the tail

Main different is Radar: E-152-M(P) Has "Uragan-5B-80", this is early version of "Smerch" (MiG-25P Radar).

And Engine, E-152M Engine R-15B-300 is MiG-25P engine.

E-152-1 has "CP-1" Radar, designed specially for K-9 missiles.

E-152-A has "Uragan-5B" Radar, omptimised of K-9, late it's reworked for K-80 missiles ("Uragan-5B-80"), but during fly tests, R-15B-300 has not yet complited, and R-11F-300 has used.

Summary i think, that E-152M(P) is most recomended modification for modelling.

P.S. PTB-1500 Required on fuselage, with according project.

As I see the E-152 A has two engines, I want to make this and M Version, maybe all three version, but let me see how it works ;-)

SargeSun.gif

As I see the E-152 A has two engines, I want to make this and M Version, maybe all three version, but let me see how it works ;-)

This would be incredible stuff. I'll vote A and M are the most important, and both are among the most exotic designs, especially A with its amazingly wide hips carrying the two rear jets which were reliable, and double the climbrate of flyweight -21F, and flying long before even the basic 150 as the R-15 engine took a long time to be delivered. If you are attracted to this series, peek into Soviet Heavy Interceptors (available at Amazon)...

SovietHeavyInterceptors.jpg

If you go this route, you might make -152M R-4 missile pylons underwing, or offer an option of either (historical) wingtip or (fantasy) underwing pylons. They *never* got the R-4 to launch reliably from the wingtip and researching this they found the only solution was a return to standard underwing pylons, but the entire series was eventually cancelled. I'm thinking that any limited production version would use underwing pylons. The giant sharp finned missiles on the wingtips do look way too cool though.

Looks interesting, will start on this project when I have some free time maybe next week.

My current projects are:

F-111X---------------- ready to go

EF-111R-------------- two weeks

F/A-111D

A-111B.................. ground and low level attack plane

MiG E-8---------------nearly finished

Suchoi T-49----------Lexx works on ini, I created the parts

J-8II Finback--------Su-15 new parts

Su-27SKS/-35BM----ini work, new pylons

Ye-152 ---------------complete new modell

Mirage 5F ------------will send needed parts this week

The order is free

Wow very nice plane, never heard of it before!!!

I would also appreciate some other of those planes on the frontpage of the book posted by LexxLuthor!!

btw, there are still some very nice and cool soviet planes to do hehe...like the Su-24 or Su-24TM/Su-39 prototype

Keep on the good work,

Horus

These do make a fascinating series. When I was a squish, I saw in a hobby shop a 1:144 scale model of Ye-152A which NATO thought would be a production fighter (it wasn't) and considered it the MiG-23 which didn't stick but the NATO codename Flipper did. I remember being in awe at the sleekness of the "MiG-23" Flipper on the model box. Confustingly, the Ye-8 that 76 is working on was also called MiG-23 by NATO.

Maybe the best intro to this series is a French website here (in French language)...this is the link to the first page (Ye-150) but the other links have -151, 152A, 152M, etc...etc...

Ye-150 ~> http://prototypes.free.fr/ye8/ye8-5.htm

Translate the complete webpages with BabelFish translator here ~> http://babelfish.yahoo.com/?fr=avbbf-us

EDIT:: Once you see the first page translated by BabelFish, you don't need to "translate" again. Just click the other links and BabelFish knows to translate them. It works amazingly well.

Edited by Lexx_Luthor