Sign in to follow this  
geoff

VietnamSEA Tile Repaint v1.0

Can anyone tell me if the VietnamSEA Tile Repaint v1.0 by Brain32 works in WOE or do I need the terrain data from WOV?

Thanks

It is created for VietnamSEA terrain that comes with Wings Over Vietnam so it will not work in WOE alone...

It was my first ReadMe so I forgot to mention that :pardon:

Can anyone tell me if the VietnamSEA Tile Repaint v1.0 by Brain32 works in WOE or do I need the terrain data from WOV?

Thanks

You can try to use it in maps that were created using the VietnamSEA tileset, the ones I remember being Burma, China and Korea terrains.

Burma and China are available at www-dot-avsim-dot-com, free membership required for downloading things, Korea should be here at CombatAce.

You can try to use it in maps that were created using the VietnamSEA tileset, the ones I remember being Burma, China and Korea terrains.

Thanks I'll have a search on AVSIM, been a member there for a while now. How would I go about using/adapting the texture set for use with other terrains?

Thanks I'll have a search on AVSIM, been a member there for a while now. How would I go about using/adapting the texture set for use with other terrains?

Renaming ALL the files from one tileset to match the layout in another would do the trick. Not an easy 5 minutes thing to do... Plus you'll have to have reference (the texturelist)