there is only some .sfs files(what is sfs files ?) and a mapp "paintschemes" how does this sh** work :dntknw: ?(sorry for bad language)

and readme.......

Edited by sidewinder99

have i downloaded the right thing?

i tried win zip instead of win rar its still the same except that "paintschemes" is not a mapp the files have just moved out.

Edited by sidewinder99

sorry there is also 4 .dll files........

Sorry for being dumb but the sh** is working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sidewinder99

sorry there is also 4 .dll files........

Sorry for being dumb but the sh** is working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are there any new flyable planes?

Edited by Tomcat_ace

Are there any new flyable planes?

This is beta, flyable planes will be in final version 4.09, i don't know release date.

Im waiting for the realease to see if the current non flyable aircraft will be able to be flown. There's some pretty decent aircraft that would be nice and essential to do coop missions and even dogfights.

S

I dowloaded and installed the 4.09b patch myself a couple of weeks ago and it seems to work fine, but I was not aware that there were plans to add new aircraft, or make any non-flyable aircraft flyable. Where's a good place to get news on the 4.09 final release?

Well, Ubisoft hosts the official forums for it, but I don't know how much (or little) there is written there about it.

I dowloaded and installed the 4.09b patch myself a couple of weeks ago and it seems to work fine, but I was not aware that there were plans to add new aircraft, or make any non-flyable aircraft flyable. Where's a good place to get news on the 4.09 final release?

I'll post a link to the forums when i re find it.Too many bookmarks in this browser. I'll re edit this post and put the link in.