Hi it`s me again :rolleyes:

I got an idea last night, and this is for now a result of 2 hours work.. 10 mins in 3Dsmax and the rest tweaking the ini and rework the skin. not finished yet and still WIP

It was a Su-15, will rework the intakes, weaponstations and some small details. :grandpa:

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

76.IAP-Blackbird - please finish this - more targets :yes: - I'm more happy :yes:

...and please finish MiG E-somethin' type....not exact match - but interesting for sure

I use for now the Su pit, repaint until now it`s ok

You forgot to add "UseMetricData=TRUE" to the data ini :wink:

Just thought I'd be a butthead!!! Looks pretty good to me!

Wrench

kevin stein

........and F-111X (with big antenna on tail - recce like) :yes:

You're saying that to the de-throned King of What If * ???

Wrench

Kevin Stein

* Julhelm now wears The Crown, I'm but a humble accolyte...

Fake planes - maybe - but real targets :yes:

This plane is not abondened, I worked a bit on it the last days.. found some free time! I changed the nose, reshaped the canopy and added some more small details.. must say it looks now more and more like a J-8 II Finback. Will post pics as early as it`S possible and I think it`s not so far away from beeing released.

I have one question, does this plane has 2 guns or only one, need some detail?! I added for now two 23mm guns. Does someone has some pics of these guns/bays?!

This plane is not abondened, I worked a bit on it the last days.. found some free time! I changed the nose, reshaped the canopy and added some more small details.. must say it looks now more and more like a J-8 II Finback. Will post pics as early as it`S possible and I think it`s not so far away from beeing released.

I have one question, does this plane has 2 guns or only one, need some detail?! I added for now two 23mm guns. Does someone has some pics of these guns/bays?!

XTS19.jpg

like GSH23L twin-barrel cannon

Awesome, this is the PLAAF fighter that I actually think is rather cool, the "big nose finback"...dont care if 4 very talented people make it and release it, will download each one and thank them profusely...

cheers!

I must say I`m not up to the time status to create a full plane, my addition is just a modded Su-15 into a J-8 II lookalike. It was done just for fun but hey it works great, I will be able to post some pics next week on friday and release maybe a Beta.

IT`S NOT A WHOLE NEW PLANE JUST 3DS MAX playtime! :beta1:

just want to be sure you know this! ;-)