Hey Guys!

Does anyone works on this T-4 bomber????

post-20260-1211204402_thumb.jpg

Or this T-4MS?

post-20260-1211204726_thumb.jpg

Edited by CIACHO

My sentence nobody works over this bomber , because nobody knows this airplane probably :biggrin:

or only I :yes:

Dale brown mentions it in one of his novels.

This bird was called "Sotka". "Cost a hundret tons of gold" and was much to expensive.

Guest Vlamik
This bird was called "Sotka". "Cost a hundret tons of gold" and was much to expensive.

And ugly as hell... :biggrin:

So you say it costs it's own weight in gold? Not every plane can boast that :biggrin:

Nice translating: "Sotka" mean "Setka" in polish and "hundred" in english

About this gold -I heard that but later I heard thas this name is because the weight in first project is 100 tons

And Yes: it doesnt have a forward view in flight position

And Blackbird: You said "be patient" -I cant! This is a russian mach 3 bomber with 2 Kh-45 missiles! I want crasch everythink with him!!! :crazy: -especially american imperialistic carriers :grin:

I think you'll need a huge map to use it effectively... X-45 flies at 6.5-7M at a range of up to 500km. X-2000 was twice slower with range of 1500km.

I think Lexx has catered to the huge map

I think you'll need a huge map to use it effectively... X-45 flies at 6.5-7M at a range of up to 500km. X-2000 was twice slower with range of 1500km.

You mean X-2000 (Kh-2000) it is Kh-15 with only 150km range. And Kh-45 -6.5-7Ma??? :blink: I heard "over 4Ma"

You mean X-2000 (Kh-2000) it is Kh-15 with only 150km range.

Errr, no I mean 1500km. I was to follow a ballistic trajectory and use inertial guidance.

It's from the 200-page book I mentioned in the topic I linked to in some post above... :blink:

Errr, no I mean 1500km. I was to follow a ballistic trajectory and use inertial guidance.

It's from the 200-page book I mentioned in the topic I linked to in some post above... :blink:

But Kh-2000 is over than twice smaller than Kh-45 and from Kh-2000 program is Kh-15 aerobalistic missile with range 150km (Kh-15S -200km) with Anti-radiation and maby Actiw -Anti-Ship Guidance-I'm not sure that this second version of guidance existed). What is the author of this book and from witch year is it?

I see but I still think that it is a mistake. If I remember the Kh-45 range 500-600 km is for Anti-Ship version and inertial version had range 1500 km <-Kh-45 NOT Kh-2000 I think the author make this mistake.

Ps Thanks for this link!!! Amazing site!!! :crazy:

Edited by CIACHO

I found something: In Your book the Kh-2000 is a very big missile (look on pictures with weaponloadout) And I thought about this smaller missile (It is on the picture with T-4M and T-4MS loadouts by Piotr Butowski) I think the question is: What is the Kh-2000 missile -large Anti-Ground inertial missile or smaller Anti-radiation missile mean later Kh-15... :dntknw: