Q-5B, Strange airplane with a very strange weapon. Chinese anti-ship plane with ground radar, main weapon 2x Yu-2 rocket Torpedoes (5Km Range!, be carefull).

Yu-2 is russian RAT-52 analog.

Q-5B started in service in 1984, but stay on active duty not soo long.

...Hmm, Try Attacking navy ships with 5km range weapon - It's a "one way ticket", i think...

TRY IT! Yu-2 is in new_weapon.txt Stupid test mission included (needs some ships ANZAC, OHPerry, Bristol)

http://rapidshare.de/files/39459855/Q-5B.rar.html

P.S. I have problem with modeling Yu-2 rockets-torpedoes, it's look so stupid in F9 camera. Maybe someone help me with good advice?

Wow Lindr, you're quite busy!

Keep up the good work!

There's a RAT-52 torp in my IL-28T Beagle, over in the d/ls section...maybe you can use sumthing from that???

Wrench

kevin stein

queston is simple: torpedo must fly in the air ~ 5 km, then sink to the water, swiming ~ 500 m to the target and hit it. how it to do?

Torpedoes don't work in this game...they're really an EOGR, set to fly at nearly zero altitude. Have at look at the Beagle T, and the WW2 torpedo bombers (Beau, Beaufort, Kate, Jill, TBF/TBM, etc), to see how's it's 'faked'

Of course, you could always set the weapon to NOLOD, but then nothing would show up under the wings.

Wrench

kevin stein