Sign in to follow this  

I just now noticed this, there doesnt seem to be any force feedback in this game!!??!! That is a must have lads, all new sims have it. It makes the game that much more immersive. I sure hope it will be added in the future, that would be one more thing to make this game back seat to other sims.

Anyone hear anything on this?

Guest Ranger332

Havent heard anything but there are alot of other things I would reather they fix first,like the CTD in multiplayer

Agreed, but this is something I DO hope they consider adding. It would be a shame to not eventually have the capability if we desire.

NDA? Ok Hollywood, ya got me there, mystery of the week. What is NDA? :?

Guest Ranger332

roflol might not be the one you want but same say nda=no damn answer.

but there are others

Guest Ranger332

lmao lol bout the same thing :D

I wish they'd make a FF HOTAS. Like redo the Saitek X-36 with FF and rudder pedals, and USB. I would buy that in a heartbeat over the Cougar. For one thing, it probably wouldn't be $300 :D.

Imagine, buffeting stick near the stall, feeling the hits in your rudder if you get shot at, or feeling it get slack all of a sudden when you stall, and finally, feeling the full range of detents on the stick for afterburner and such.

I mean, how hard would it be to allow the user to program the FF for the throttle to allow for multiple detents? Then I could match up the 70% mark for SF.

LOL! Well, cleared up that mystery, hehehe.

I can tell this poor fellow is DYIN' to tell us...LOL! THAT would be rough. :lol::lol:

Guest Ranger332

:roll:

ok ff is nice but try playing the game with you eyes closed.you cant lets face it its the visuals the set the envorerment that the focus of any flight sim. i hav ff stick and turn if off have the time. granted it will be nice to "feel" the game but i myself would reather see better damage effect like in IL2 see the holes throught the wings see wires hanging out the body now that will get a "stiffy" lol

I agree 100% Ranger on better damage effects. I love the way IL2 models it with peices of wing spar, etc. poking out of the remains of the wing, or a shotup stabilizer showing its ribs. Thats cool. The visuals are probably the most important aspect of a game after its playability. But I personally also like IL2's FF, like when I'm taking off, the bumping down the runway, or the bump of the flaps coming up, or when I am hit by rounds fired by some unlucky, poor, benighted fool who managed to get behind me and who now is only seconds away from a flaming, exploding death because he had the temerity to fire at ME...uh, sorry, I digress... :roll:

I just think its one more thing to make the game that much more immersive. If ya dont like it, a good game will allow you to turn it off.