Hi there guys!

I've noticed the MiG-23 cockpit is actually a Su-17 cockpit... So I wanted to know if the 'real' one is available, as I haven´t found it so far...

Well, thanks in advanced!

So far as I know, no one has released a dedicated cockpit for the MiG-23.

Gepard has released one MiG-21 cockpit with HUD(the 21 cockpit is almost the same as 23).

So far as I know, no one has released a dedicated cockpit for the MiG-23.

Wow! thanks for the quick reply!

Which do you think is the best subsitute for it? MiG-21 MF's one?... I feel the fitter's one is too simple, if not empty for it, and the mach counter reaches 1.0 only...

Well thanks for your help!

Gepard has released one MiG-21 cockpit with HUD(the 21 cockpit is almost the same as 23).

Muito Obrigado! vc tem o link? se nao, deixa que procuro aqui no foro, sem problema.

Acho que vou instalar a do fishbed melhor do que a do fitter hehe

Here is old topic about Mig-23 HUD and cockpit: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...mp;hl=mig-23HUD

If you have some skill with modding, you can try use Mig-21UM cockpit - without radar scope (great cockpit made by Paladrian and included in Amokfloos great Mig-21UM package in the download section) and with some avionics edits.

Edited by kukulino

Here is old topic about Mig-23 HUD and cockpit: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...mp;hl=mig-23HUD

If you have some skill with modding, you can try use Mig-21UM cockpit - without radar scope (great cockpit made by Paladrian and included in Amokfloos great Mig-21UM package in the download section) and with some avionics edits.

Thanks for the reference. Unfortunately, I don't know any modding, I've just learned how to add aircraft add ons and so small changes... :s

Which do you think is the best subsitute for it? MiG-21 MF's one?... I feel the fitter's one is too simple, if not empty for it, and the mach counter reaches 1.0 only...

Can't help you with substitutes; I guess it's just a matter of taste which pit you select.

U cant merge the pit folders, u have to either rename it or delete it completely from the aircrafts folder. That why chances are ur pit didnt show up.