Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Galen Thurber up to his old tricks...

Well, our good buddy Galen is up to his old tricks again, this time accusing me of 'cracking' his ICQ block so I could chat with him. We all know how much I love to talk with ol' GT. :roll: Normally I ignore his crap but felt this needed a reply, especially since he accuses Biohaz members of an assortment of evildoing including cyber attacks, impersonations, death threats, date rape advocacy, and racism. :roll:

A little background on this; while on ICQ the other day I got an authorization request from Galen. Normally I would have ignored it, but I have had reports from several users stating Galen had also requested ICQ authorization from them as well, so I thought I would bite and see what was up. Below is the transcript that followed.

Below is the message I posted on his website, and I wanted to put a copy up here since I'm pretty sure he'll either delete my post or edit it to his liking.

----------------------------------

Galen,

I'll try posting this but seriously doubt you will let the post stand, but I figured I would try. I will also post a copy of this on the Biohaz forums so there will be a record in case you decide to "creatively edit" this post.

You are correct that I rejoined your site the other day after finding you had deleted my original MadJeff account. That was rather surprising in itself as you have stated numerous times that no one has been banned here. Since my MadJeff username was not allowed I signed in as Slinky.

It was brought to my attention that you had posted a message stating I had cracked your ICQ block list and that I was harassing you. For the record and for the 3 people that actually read your site, this is not true. I have had several people from the Biohaz forums tell me you have been requesting ICQ authorization, all of which turned you down. When you asked me for authorization the other day I decided to go ahead and see what it was that you wanted. The following is a transcript of the conversation after I authorized you.

Galen@flightsimhq: somehow you have cracked past my ignore list. You and your cyber thugs are beyond contempt. your gang's defamation and cyber attacks against me are truly ethically devoid. You are a pityful bunch. 

MadJeff: And good morning to you too Galen buddy... =) 

MadJeff: You asked to be authorized to my ICQ list for this? I figured you would at least have a good insult for me or something... 

MadJeff: And exactly who are my "cyber Thugs"? I've always been a little unclear on that one... 

*** Galen@flightsimhq signed off at Sun Aug 24 09:00:37 2003. 

MadJeff: Does this mean you don't love me?? 

*** Galen@flightsimhq signed on at Sun Aug 24 09:01:17 2003. 

MadJeff: So, I haven't seen your smiling face around any of the sim sites this summer, I was wondering if you had gotten bored with us "low-lifes" and had moved on to greener pastures. I take it this is not the case? 

*** Galen@flightsimhq signed off at Sun Aug 24 09:15:57 2003. 

*** Galen@flightsimhq signed on at Sun Aug 24 09:16:10 2003. 

*** Galen@flightsimhq signed off at Sun Aug 24 09:18:58 2003. 

MadJeff: Well, it's been fun but I got other things to attend to this fine morning. Have a great day there...

Within a few hours of this exchange you apparently posted your thread accusing me of "cracking" your ICQ block list. At least now I understand why you requested an ICQ chat in the first place. This is yet another attempt to attack and insult me and my site members with your slanderous statements.

Also, thanks for cheering me up with your statement that you have tried to end hostilities. I still have our email exchange from approximately 6 months ago when I attempted to start a dialog with you on exactly what your problem was with me and my little flight sim site. Shall I post the exchange and let people see how you "end Hostilities"? I am more than willing to stand by my statements, are you? People are welcome to come to Biohaz and see the sequence of events which lead up to your eventual ban from the site. And regardless of what you think, I am by no means "afraid" of others ideas or views, in fact I encourage differing points of view in my forums. The fact of the matter is you were not banned for differing views; you were in fact banned after multiple warnings for being an asshole, nothing more, nothing less.

Now I'm going to get back to my life and let you get back to yours. Thank you for your time.

MadJeff

Admin/Site Owner

www.biohazcentral.com

-------------------------------------

Hmmm... date rape??? I dont remember if I said that was okay or not, wait no, I dont remember date rape ever coming up over here, racism, maybe in the loosest most mild of contexts, death threats... well I wont miss him. I dont know what a cyber attack is. Impersonations of who??? What like a joke?

I hope he reads this, it would be fun to play with this simpleton for a bit.

F*cking Tosser!

OMG that ICQ transcript was hillarious, "Does this mean you don't love me?" good lord, that is funny.

BTW CT, I just about blew my drink all over my monitor when I saw that image... :D

Geekus Terribilus posted this in his forum MJ...

Quote: "Facts and honesty still ellude Jeff Bolden.

such as BHC does not include my responses to personal attacks against me there.

such as BHC has censored posts.

such as Jeff Bolden signed up here multiple times

such as the many personal attacks I received over BHC private messages.

Again abusers were rewarded and condoned and the recipient [me] was censored.

such as I did not request a chat or communication with Jeff Bolden or any of his cronnies. I have an ICQ ignore list which specifically lists ICQ 1264361 and many of his cronnies. Communications with or to them is not allowed. There was no attempt to communicate with those thugs.

such as the ICQ transcript is not complete nor accurate.

What I want from you Jeff Bolden is to simply f*** off and take your band of thugs with you. Since it is apparent you wish to convey lies about me and continue hostilities, you are unwelcome here. Only neocon cowards

like yourself ban honest people like myself.

Jeff you are that paranoid simply post and digitally sign your post to show it has not been tampered with....

Jeff Bolden you have proved to me that you are dishonest and someone who has broken their word. Hypocrite. Hence you are unworthy of communication with anyone of integrity. Crawl back to your neocon courtiers.

Your attempts to shut this site down, have me waste my time and money on scum like you has failed and will fail.

As usuall I will be expecting numerous site probes and spam subscriptions from your cronnies. And it will be of little effort to report your goons such as the criminal Ed Lynch to the authorities again if your goons try to stalk me again offline.

So Jeff you do not: scare me, impress me, interest me. You are beneath me. You have lost.

see background

http://www.flightsimhq.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=146

Galen "GT" Thurber supports: Pacifism, Humanism, Skepticism (Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal)http://www.csicop.org/

So now I am a "thug"?

Gee, my wife has called me lots of things; but I haven't "graduated" to that level yet.

Guess I will have to try harder, eh?

Heh, heh....

Navychief

I read this site site every day. Sooooo does that mean I have to give back my good conduct medals now. :) Great site

Flakmagnet

You are all a bunch of freak thugs. And MadJeff is a dirty hax0r with nothing better to do than hax0r poor GT's ICQ block. :roll:

Cheif....You think being a THUG is bad...he called me a GOON.

Here's a good joke...edited.

Galen Thurber meets his end...and is met by St Peter at the Pearly Gates.

He notices that beyond the entrance there are several clocks on the wall and curiously ask St. Peter what are the clocks for.

St. Peter replies, "Well you see Galen, those clocks keep track of Lies told by Gods children.  You see that one over there?  Well, that'sMother Theresa's clock and it hasn't ticked ever.  That one there is George Bush's clock...he's put a few minutes on it.  And that one belongs to O.J. Simpson....you can see he's told a few."

"But where's my clock?", replies Galen.

"Oh that one...well.....GOD has it in his office and he's using it as a FAN!"

Cheer!

Fates

So now I am a "thug"?

Gee, my wife has called me lots of things; but I haven't "graduated" to that level yet.

Guess I will have to try harder, eh?

Heh, heh....

Navychief

humm,I been called a yankee imperialist lap dog,a part of the right wing conspiracy..I do take umbrage at being called a thug by the likes of a idiot anal retentive piece of whale carp......

Hey! Thug and goon are complements in my book.

You are all a bunch sons of b*tches, so stand up straight, and congradulate yourselves.

Guest Schizo

This thread is a Godsend.

I love aviation. I think this site is the best representation to promote realistic simulations and differentiate between a sim and a playstation. It's the best site to go to make friends and keep in touch where the sim market is headed. I have made friends here and made the mistake of over criticizing on a few posts. Who am I? Nobody. I haven't seen any reason for it unless I was overly drunk and reacted in an innappropriate manner. Even if I were "expelled" for who or what I am and lost a few friendships I still think the site and the friendships that I have met here are worth it. Whatever the reason.

But,

Galen, Are you nuts? Or overreacting?

Why can't both sites attempt to host mods and add ons without the BS?

Regardless of any "sides"?

unSchizo

By calling everyone thugs and this forum of gangs, reminds me of the former Iraqi Information Minister. He was always calling the soldiers gangs and thugs.

Hmmm, could there be another rise of the Iraqi regime going on??

Storm

Oh that poster is priceless, it just shows the flawlessness of Column 5's modding ability... must be a navy/usmc touch. :wink:

Damn! I wanted to be Leo DeCrappio

Someone just informed me that our good buddy GT stated that I was in fact not banned from his site, and that no one has been banned. Hmm, I wonder what this means then...

GTban.gif

Yet more "truthful" statements from such an "honest" individual. But of course, I probably just doctored the image. You know, me being a thug and all... :roll:

Galen, you always seem to bring a smile to my face, and I bet that REALLY annoys you, doesn't it. :wink: Anyway, I've made my point, I suppose we should get back to the real world.

:lol:

Column5, you made my whole day... :D

that is a good one...well I wasn't going to post on the subject just enjoy everybodies great wit,but that poster made just have to.that is great!

Guys guys, you see Galen was an abused child. It started with the goats, then the sheep, then the pet hamsters he had. (which some are unaccounted for). Then he saw his first airplane.........he got too close the intakes and it sucked him in. Well ever since that incident he has not been right. There has been reports of microwaves going off near him and he wet him self shortly their after. Also reports of going through and airport metal dector causing the metal plate in his head to set it off. Shortly after that incident he was seen on on fours barking at security. So you see, he has had a rough life being raised barn yard animals and ignored by the human race.

Dave USAFMTL Slavens

You have to admit, his parents are not very nice people... Oh the shame and humilation... Why would you ever name your child Galen Thurber? It's just tragic.

Alright guys, I can tell this baby's gonna degenerate, so let's move on, nothing more to see here... :lol:

Guest Schizo

Never been called a "thug" before :D :D :D

This whole thread is really funny :D :D :D

Hope everyone has a good day and see ya in a few :D