Sign in to follow this  
Horus3K

Need Help with some things!

Like the title says, i have some questions/problems...

Im new to SF modding but ive learned much the last days, but i havent found everything in the knowledge base...btw that part of the forum is just awesome, great work all of you!! :good:

1. I redone my WoI installation (lost the overlook, too much wild unplanned modding) and dont have migtrack/lock and rwrl sounds anymore.....files are were there supposed to be, and even tried to change the filename in the planedata.ini file(section [Radar] or [Detection])no result... dunno exact atm im visiting a friend right now, will add specifc details in 2-3 hours when im at home

2. Im using bunyaps wep pack and my MiG-21MF cant load SAHM missiles anymore....im a native WW2 pilot, maybe its historical correkt that way, but i used the Mirage Factory wep pack before and Mig21MF could load Atoll SAHM (B or C?!?) missiles there, and i absolutely dont know why?!? In the MiG-21MFdata.ini nothing changed, the inner pylons should be able to carry SAHM, maybe its dependant on the type of Radar? I compared it with the first available mig23, and same AttachmentWeaponType=(correkt?!?!...again, details later) column!

I even made all the SAHM missiles available for export if they werent...

I really miss that, was my only real chance to fight those damn Phantoms on a relatively save distance... :biggrin:

3. Cant remember right now! :no::biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks in forward and best regards,

Horus

Edited by Horus3K